Warcamp Spawning 12/05/2013 02:24 AM CST
Im sure not all of this is probably strictly correct but from my experience in warcamping it seems new camps spawn at between 60-110 randomly and gain around 1 an hour. Warcamps are really popular it seems. It used to be a lot easier to find full camps occasionally now it feels like its my birthday when I find even a 400 one. I was hoping whoever is in charge would consider either upping the numbers either at spawn(maybe they could start between 150-220 randomly) and/or the actual rate of grim increasing in the camp could be turned up so it doesnt feel like 80% of all the camps I find are under 120. Or even have areas spawn one large ones for camp addicts and one small one for noobs just trying to get their 5 camps done to advance. I dont feel like this would affect very much because I never have a problem finding a new(small) camp and would just make it less of a hassle to have to stop, raze and find a new one so much.
Re: Warcamp Spawning 12/05/2013 07:59 AM CST
>It used to be a lot easier to find full camps occasionally now it feels like its my birthday when I find even a 400 one. I was hoping whoever is in charge would consider either upping the numbers either at spawn(maybe they could start between 150-220 randomly) and/or the actual rate of grim increasing in the camp could be turned up so it doesnt feel like 80% of all the camps I find are under 120.

Your experience might be true on Mist Harbor or in Solhaven, but there's at least one full warcamp in every other town. Not just giant, either.

~Vanah
Re: Warcamp Spawning 12/05/2013 11:23 AM CST
Leave my mist harbor camps small! I have a hard enough time clearing out 100.. I don't want to think about how long it would take me to clear out 400.

Daemon Ranger
Re: Warcamp Spawning 12/06/2013 10:16 AM CST
How far out do you consider to be part of the Landing? Besides the fact that the last week or so thanks to Kenstrom we kind of lost focus on doing camps we had a hard time finding a camp over 100. Most times we find them around 90 and this was walking half way to mule or haven. Unless there is a part of the landing area I am not thinking of checking, either my hunting group or the Drakes tend to keep those camps down.