Thank you GM Elidi 07/24/2017 07:30 PM CDT
I would like to give a HUGE thanks to GM Elidi for helping to make House Sovyn’s 20th Anniversary celebration run so smoothly. From setting up our raffle tables (including designing their appearances), to setting up and running our parade with all the extra ambient messaging, to showing up at our dunk tank event and participating (even though there seemed to be a shark in the tank!!!), to taking time to show us how to run H.O.U.S.E., to getting our perfume holder all set up in our courtyard so everyone can take one, being our merchant on our member merchant night, and most importantly, putting up with me for the last however many weeks. I’m probably forgetting other things too. She was such a gigantic help and I can’t imagine things going nearly as smoothly without her help throughout the weekend and all the weeks leading up to the event. So, if y’all enjoyed any part of our celebration, give GM Elidi a big thanks!

-- Eruheran, Patriarch of House Sovyn
Re: Thank you GM Elidi 07/24/2017 07:33 PM CDT

did Irelain beat the shark in the race?
Re: Thank you GM Elidi 07/24/2017 08:02 PM CDT
She claims it was just a goldfish, but it had huge teeth!
Re: Thank you GM Elidi 07/24/2017 08:09 PM CDT
>>did Irelain beat the shark in the race?

No, but there was this.

G>throw my ball at target
You wind up and fling your first ball at the target.

Your throw sails true to your aim and slams into the target with a satisfying "CLANG!" The target sweeps back and releases the bucket, dumping Dirvy into the tank below. Hope she can swim.

Dirvy gets a startled look on her face as the bucket drops out from under her.

You barely make out a dark object dropping past the glass pane inside the tank.

The dark object reappears and resolves into Dirvy as her features press against the glass.

You return the remaining balls, knowing your job here is done.

~Elidi~