More Cores? 03/15/2016 04:45 PM CDT
We're still only getting 5 types of cores: glowing, tranquil, churning, balanced and stable. Are the other types that were mentioned in the release announcement supposed to be dropping?

Droit

Speaking to you, Ceyrin asks, "Do you spontaneously come back to life when you die?"
Speaking to you, Ceyrin says, "Because I do."
You say, "Yes. I have a condition called Annoraxia.""
Re: More Cores? 03/15/2016 05:33 PM CDT
Yes, they are. However, the rest are very rare drops.

Coase
Re: More Cores? 03/15/2016 06:20 PM CDT
They must be. I've probably opened close to a thousand plinites without seeing anything but the five listed. Nobody I've talked to has seen a rare one either. You're sure they made it to the final release?

Droit

Speaking to you, Ceyrin asks, "Do you spontaneously come back to life when you die?"
Re: More Cores? 03/15/2016 06:22 PM CDT
Could you possibly tell us the names of the rare ones to add to our highlight strings, just to be safe?

Droit

Re: More Cores? 03/15/2016 06:28 PM CDT
They must be exceedingly rare.
Re: More Cores? 03/16/2016 12:55 PM CDT
They're more rare than Savants in TSC.

~ Methais
Re: More Cores? 03/25/2016 08:00 AM CDT
<< Yes, they are. However, the rest are very rare drops. >> --Coase

I'm convinced that the system is not working the way Coase think it is. I won't believe otherwise until somebody actually finds one of the other cores.

A core that transports you to the other plane of the confluence without having to find the pit would be useful.
Re: More Cores? 03/25/2016 11:57 AM CDT
>Yes, they are. However, the rest are very rare drops. --Coase

Are they so rare that it would be reasonable to expect nobody has found one yet?

~ Methais

Waiting for wizards to be fun again:
https://webappstatic.buzzfeed.com/static/images/public/spinners/big_on_white.gif
Re: More Cores? 03/27/2016 07:55 AM CDT
Ive opened about 10-20 a day for the past month or so and have yet to see any beyond the 5
Re: More Cores? 03/30/2016 02:15 AM CDT
>Are they so rare that it would be reasonable to expect nobody has found one yet?

I see no reason why they wouldn't drop. I rechecked the regression and the necessary numbers are showing up at the expected intervals. I've added additional tracking to see if the system is properly generating them, though. Depending on the results, I might change the output, but I'll need build up a large enough sample size in Prime first.

Coase