Thanks for still being here for me Gemstone 3.. I mean 4! 06/20/2012 02:42 AM CDT

Big Warm fuzzies and thank you to one in particular on this first real night back to Gemstone, although there was a dark elf that took speaking to me, seeing that I appeared lost and we chatted for a bit. I'm happy to have returned. I last played about 15 years ago when I was in my early teens till about 16.. damn I got old! I played for a few years never becoming particularly famous or well known but I loved it. Looking through the forums I see names that I had interacted with or hunting in the same areas as. I was drawn away at first by a new game called everquest that was coming out and have always thought about gemstone 3 for years here and there. RPing seems to happen so much more and characters are able to express themselves much better. I remember lots of OOC talk out in the open when it was 2000-2500 in the lands at a time. Anyways I wanted to start fresh and made a brand new character...figure I'll let the old dude rest. Thanks to everyone I talk to and made me feel right at home like I was that prepubescent boy again...lol! Everything feels so familar but not familar at all, what a odd sensation. I managed to get devoured by the rat population twice so far, forgetting the stances.. basic commands... Its good to be back. Gemstone is that girl that got away that you reminisce about once in awhile... well 15 years is long enough, think I'll give it another go. See ya in the lands. Kinda quick.. I think I might of missed a GM or helper of some short attending to welcome me to the lands... ! Amazing :)

Deximas
Re: Thanks for still being here for me Gemstone 3.. I mean 4! 06/20/2012 03:21 AM CDT
Welcome back! Glad you are enjoying it.

-Kerl
Re: Thanks for still being here for me Gemstone 3.. I mean 4! 06/20/2012 03:44 AM CDT
Cool post. Good to have you back.

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Thanks for still being here for me Gemstone 3.. I mean 4! 06/20/2012 09:48 AM CDT
Welcome back into the fold.

AIM: GS4Menos

>Here lies the formless world we´re living in
>Gravity is finally giving in
>High altitudes and still upward we go
>I was never meant to lead but to follow
Re: Thanks for still being here for me Gemstone 3.. I mean 4! 06/20/2012 10:56 AM CDT
Welcome back to the fold! If you need any help remembering how to hunt, where to find things, etc., feel free to look up Niadja. She's always happy to lend a hand.

~Niadja
Re: Thanks for still being here for me Gemstone 3.. I mean 4! 06/21/2012 12:59 AM CDT
Welcome back!

~Wyrom, ASGM
Host Manager
GameMaster Trainer
Honorary QC Lackey