Undead on the isle 05/01/2016 01:36 PM CDT
So far as I know, there are banshees 50ish, wind wraiths 60ish, and nelemar capped stuff; defenders, sentries. I would like to suggest/inquire if there could be any plans to add a level 30-42 range of undead. From Teras history, (back in the day) you could not travel to the isle until title, but the only creatures you could hunt were the kiramon. Many moons pass, the troll jungle is added, nelemar added....now travel changes are being made to inspire traffic to less traveled regions of the world such as Teras. Most recently I enjoyed the ghostly ale story line, and look forward to more events in the future. I thought it would be neat to expand the idea or create a follow up that could lead to a new hunting zone (temporary or permanent) for those in the 30-42 range as an alternative to the living and to help bridge the gap before you can reach banshee age.. (Also a way to farm favor without having to meet super specific criteria). Anyway, ramblings of a sleep deprived empath. Thanks.

Jara

*PS If this isn't in the right thread, flog me severely and point me in the right direction.*