Nelemar floors.... 03/09/2016 02:24 PM CST
Can someone explain which rooms are which floor numbers? I'd heard that the third floor is huntable at mid nineties. Also where does Symbol of seeking drop you off at?

Thanks for any info....

Just an elf about town...
Re: Nelemar floors.... 03/09/2016 03:32 PM CST
There is no 1st floor. You enter on the 2nd which has mostly "wet mechanics" (don't electric bolt) with critters that use bolts. The third floor is dry and you can see the sky.
Re: Nelemar floors.... 03/09/2016 11:38 PM CST

Thanks for the heads up on bolting. I'M using acid, To his bolt, and cone of air so should be alright. Probably check it out within the next few days. I need to stock up on deeds... I'm looking threw the thread and seeing loot sucks so probably won't stay a long while. Maybe for a level.

AT least it's a change from OFF, should hold me over until SOS opens.

Re: Nelemar floors.... 03/10/2016 10:39 AM CST
Seeking drops you here, which is on the second floor and this room in particular sometimes swarms for some reason:

[Ruined Temple, Nexus - 1983]
A single stone stand rests in the center of the balcony, and a smooth stone statue, masterfully carved to resemble a single droplet of water, is placed on top of it. Water gently flows back and forth about the area, making a soft splash as the waves contact the stone stand. Two stone causeways, one wide and one elaborately carved, ascend from the balcony to the east and west, and each is supported by a series of marble pillars. You also see some muck.
Obvious exits: none

I'd make an alias for ;go2 12744 that's the eastern arch on the 3rd floor.

I'm on Teras for the time being so if you need any help or info hit me up.

~ Methais
Re: Nelemar floors.... 03/11/2016 11:13 PM CST
Thanks for the info on where to go. I'll be going there on Sat. By the way treasure in OFF has dropped off considerably, a few crews stomping around there now.

Re: Nelemar floors.... 03/16/2016 05:54 PM CDT
For what it's worth, Nelemar loot usually sucks too, just like all capped loot.

~ Methais