soul golem bug 10/06/2013 11:16 AM CDT
soul golems are able to do various manoevers when prone that they shouldn't be able to.

Its lying down and legged, it shouldn't be able to charge me.

R>pun l le
You make a precise attempt to punch a soul golem!
You have excellent positioning against a soul golem.
UAF: 367 vs UDF: 334 = 1.098 * MM: 110 + d100: 77 = 197
... and hit for 50 points of damage!
Furious fast fist forces fibula fracture! Foot flies free, falling forward five feet forth!
A soul golem crashes to the floor, shaking the earth beneath you!
Roundtime: 4 sec.
R>
A soul golem suddenly charges you and tries to push you into a steam column!
You are unable to get out of the way as the golem's massive hands slam into you!
You fall into a steam column!
... 25 points of damage!
Boiling vapor strike leaves right arm quivering uncontrollably!
You are stunned for 3 rounds!

I think they also have the twin hammerfist bug but I haven't got a clip on that handy.
Re: soul golem bug 10/08/2013 03:46 AM CDT

I believe the problem with soul golems is, they have not yet been updated to the new BCS, and so until they are, will do things like this.

-E
Re: soul golem bug 10/08/2013 06:42 AM CDT
I am pretty sure I remember them being updated and they act like they are BCS in other ways such as level variation around base.
It might be generic to the way golems work, but I think its just that some of their manoevers aren't set to take appropriate adjustment for their status.

Prior to the unarmed combat changes it didn't matter much, because fu used to disable them without pulling their arms and legs off, but now that's the only way to disable them, it ought to be fixed so that the manoevers they use take account of their status.
Re: soul golem bug 10/08/2013 08:50 PM CDT
I think lesser and greater constructs act like this also.

Chad, player of a few
Re: soul golem bug 10/08/2013 11:47 PM CDT

Oh they were updated? Oops.

-E