Wind Wraith "puzzle" 05/04/2013 04:26 AM CDT
My character is stuck in the puzzle leading out of wind wraiths. I can't search due to falling while navigating the puzzle. So now I'm in a room that requires searching to get out, with wounds that prevent searching, and with no herbs to heal those wounds. No one can fog to me, and neither symbol of return nor rings work from here. Not only that, but no one can navigate out of wind wraiths while I'm here, since a character can't enter the room while another character is there. The only option is to log out, have someone come into the room, and log back in.

A "puzzle" where someone can get stuck with absolutely no in-game way to get out is poorly designed, especially when they're blocking the way out of a hunting area. It needs fixing.
Re: Wind Wraith "puzzle" 05/04/2013 07:16 AM CDT
Gold Rings and Wizard Familiars work from the base of the puzzle. Guessing that Symbol of Return would work from there as well.

I don't recall what it takes to fall but it sounds like you have discovered that already so you could fall and ring out or get assistance from others at that point.

Hope that helps a little. I'll be around in game this morning so happy to help you out if you are in game then as well.

I agree that this puzzle is pretty archaic and could use some review/sprucing up.

-- Faulkil