Nelemar Updated 08/07/2012 05:35 PM CDT
So I'm not sure how long ago this happened since I haven't been around all that much, but it looks like some critters in the temple got an update. For starters elementals and their greater counterparts are no longer immune to electricity, which is nice. Sadly it looks like sentries and dissemblers have learned to use their runestaves. Not only do they parry bolts like it's their job, sentries have gotten significantly harder to bring down, for wizard bolters at least. What use to be a max of 3 bolt casts has turned into 10 if you don't stance them or wait for them to stance themselves by casting. Pretty evil. Anyone else notice any changes recently?

Isle Snack Muncher
Re: Nelemar Updated 08/07/2012 06:17 PM CDT
Finros recently fixed a long-standing bug that denied creatures parry runestaff DS and outright parry chances against bolts and ranged weapons. Yay...

Droit

Speaking to you, Ceyrin asks, "Do you spontaneously come back to life when you die?"
Speaking to you, Ceyrin says, "Because I do."
You say, "Yes. I have a condition called Annoraxia.""
Re: Nelemar Updated 08/08/2012 07:07 AM CDT
Now if we could just get someone to rebalance these creatures based off the changes making them absurd for ranged/bolt users that'd be super. Unless of course all runestaff using casters are now meant to be ranged bane.

Keith/Brinret

Five Jewish men who influenced the history of Wester Civilization:
Moses said the law is everything.
Jesus said love is everything.
Marx said capital is everything.
Freud said sex is everything.
Einstein said everything is relative.