Red Forest Bugs 11/27/2016 12:57 PM CST
Fading tree spirits completely suppress open spells:

>incant 1117
You focus your thoughts while chanting the mystical phrase for Empathic Link...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture at a warped tree spirit.
As you complete your motions toward the spirit, it suddenly flickers and reappears behind you, leaving you casting at nothing but thin air!

It also blocked my buddy's cast of 335. Either the messaging should be updated to show that it's actually suppressing your cast, or it should be updated to only block single-target spells.

Direbears and 319 don't get along. Spacing/linebreaks are per the game.

A direbear rears up behind Cleric,The evanescent shield shrouding Cleric flares to life and thickens to create a substantial buffer around him.
but somehow Cleric senses it coming, and grabs the front paws of the direbear and uses his weight and leverage to flip the direbear over his shoulder and onto her back! Awe-inspiring!

Also, it's not a bug, but holy cats is powersink annoying on critters. No warding and automatic 2 minute duration is mean.
Re: Red Forest Bugs 11/29/2016 07:07 PM CST
>>Direbears and 319 don't get along. Spacing/linebreaks are per the game.

I believe that is all bears with their tackle attack as I recall bugging the same with a polar bear a little while back. Thought I'd mention in case someone is going to start working on that!
Re: Red Forest Bugs 01/06/2017 11:01 PM CST
My characters outlevel it, but I'm told boar bounties are not being offered for the Red Forest boars from Ta'Vaalor. Winged Vipers are getting bounties.

Speaking of Winged Vipers, if you bind/immobilize one, it doesn't fall down into melee range. I'm assuming that's a bug.
Re: Red Forest Bugs 01/07/2017 02:30 PM CST
>Speaking of Winged Vipers, if you bind/immobilize one, it doesn't fall down into melee range. I'm assuming that's a bug.

Same is true of lesser griffins and storm griffins, so it may not be a bug. It is, however, very annoying. :)

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Red Forest Bugs 02/27/2017 05:39 PM CST
Bump