Aradhul Road 08/07/2016 02:33 AM CDT
Can anyone help me with the location of the entrance to Aradhul Road by Ta'Vaalor? I found a map of the road itself, and I know the entrance is supposed to be in the cemetery, but I do not seem to be able to find it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Aradhul Road 08/07/2016 05:11 AM CDT
From the north most room in the cemetery, go path.

Why, let the stricken deer go weep, The hart ungallèd play.
For some must watch while some must sleep. So runs the world away.
AIM: GS4Menos
Re: Aradhul Road 08/07/2016 12:45 PM CDT
>>From the north most room in the cemetery, go path.

Thanks, Menos. Simple enough if you know it's there, but nothing in the room to indicate it. Ah well. Thanks again.

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Aradhul Road 08/08/2016 05:47 AM CDT
>Thanks, Menos. Simple enough if you know it's there, but nothing in the room to indicate it. Ah well. Thanks again.

Its there, but hidden behind another object.

The path curves around a small shed that has been built along its southern side and continues on to the southeast and southwest. Just beyond the cemetery's fence, a large stand of stately trees blocks any view to the north.
Obvious paths: southeast, southwest
>look at trees
A line of tanik trees forms a long stand just beyond the fence. The closeness of the trees makes it impossible to see what lies beyond them. As you study the stand, you notice that there appears to be a dark path disappearing into its depths.
Re: Aradhul Road 08/08/2016 07:20 PM CDT
Ah. OK. Thanks. Still pretty obscure. :)

--David

Re: Aradhul Road 08/08/2016 07:42 PM CDT
You can set a ring between the oak and the rock. ;)

Chad, player of a few
Re: Aradhul Road 08/09/2016 06:45 AM CDT
>Ah. OK. Thanks. Still pretty obscure. :)

It is a portal from a newb to a high lord area. A certain amount of obscurity is justified (and isn't unusual for this sort of portal), though it does annoy me when its used to hide things that should be readily reachable.
Re: Aradhul Road 08/09/2016 10:16 PM CDT
I guess that's a good point. Thanks again.

--David