Symbol of Return and the Red Forest/Aradhul Road 07/25/2016 09:51 PM CDT
Can Symbol of Return be allowed to fog groups from the Red Forest and the Road? It's bad enough to rescue from that place as-is.

As it stands, I can drag a body to the cliff by the bridge, but rolling it doesn't seem to work (we've bugged and reported in-game).

!>roll deader
You roll Deader's body off the ledge and watch as it careens down and splashes into the river!
You gently roll the lifeless body of Deader over.
!>roll deader
You roll Deader's body off the ledge and watch as it careens down and splashes into the river!
!>roll deader
!>squint deader
You squint at Deader.
!>l
[Aradhul Road, Precipice]
Two stone columns stand side by side on the edge of a precipice, marking the termination of a broken road through the grassy area. From between the two columns, a stone bridge extends outward only a few feet before ending abruptly into an empty space, offering only a view of deep gorge with a thin blue ribbon of a river at the bottom. Tied to the base of one column is a thick hemp rope leading downward, which disappears over the edge of the precipice.
Also here: the body of Deader who is lying down
Obvious paths: south
Re: Symbol of Return and the Red Forest/Aradhul Road 07/25/2016 10:17 PM CDT
I agree.

You can ring in and out but can't fog in or out or Voln fog out.

Getting a body out of the Red Forest requires way too much effort. Even after being gated to the bottom of the ravine and rolled into the river, my body then washed up at the waterfall, where you can't fog either. Is this supposed to be this way? or is it comething that can be fixed? I don't want easy, but impossibly hard is not much fun for anyone.

~ Kezhia
Re: Symbol of Return and the Red Forest/Aradhul Road 08/04/2016 05:49 PM CDT
Can someone official comment on this? I feel it was lost in the bickering. Can the retrieval of bodies be looked at? Unless you're a cleric with a nexus gem you're out of luck. Also have the pixies been tweaked? They are especially nasty with one trick after the next lately. Did someone hear a certain wizard say they're too easy? (Right before she died.)
Re: Symbol of Return and the Red Forest/Aradhul Road 08/10/2016 01:22 AM CDT
I've updated Symbol of Return to take groups from the Red Forest/Aradhul Road. I've also fixed the ability to dump corpses into the river from the precipice to work correctly and changed the destination room where the corpse washes up to be more convenient to rescue from.

Coase
Re: Symbol of Return and the Red Forest/Aradhul Road 08/10/2016 02:38 PM CDT
<<I've updated Symbol of Return to take groups from the Red Forest/Aradhul Road. I've also fixed the ability to dump corpses into the river from the precipice to work correctly and changed the destination room where the corpse washes up to be more convenient to rescue from.

Thank you Coase! This is going to make it much more do-able!

~ Kezhia