Gap creatures that are alive? 07/24/2016 07:09 AM CDT
I have nothing but excellent things to say about the fine work GM Mazreth does. Or about the thriving and awesome RP environment in Vaalor.

I know the GM staff is also uber-busy with many, many tasks.

However, all that said, would it be possible to get some gap (40-60) living creatures in Vaalor? I know how difficult new grounds are to create, but would it be possible in a few areas (perhaps the Isle's un-visitable tower) where we could have a few living critters to hunt?

All other towns (and Illistim in abundance) have these sorts of living critters to hunt, but Vaalor has nothing between the Isle and the Aradhul Road, and of course, the new totally awesome Red Forest. I know many say go north to Illistim, and the ring system makes this easier, and we also have the Grimswarm. But many of us in TV, and many approaching our levels, want to actively stay here and participate in the RP. It's hard to do so far away, even with the rings.

It's a lot to ask, I know, but many people are chatting about it, so I thought I'd throw out the request for what it's worth.

Thanks!
Re: Gap creatures that are alive? 07/24/2016 11:31 AM CDT

>It's hard to do so far away, even with the rings.

I'm not saying TV shouldn't get more hunting areas, but it's not just rings you can use to get to Ta'Illistim. You can Chronomage there unlimited times in 24 hours for only 5000 silvers. You don't have to fiddle with any ring, it's not hard at all.
Re: Gap creatures that are alive? 07/24/2016 05:21 PM CDT
Indeed, one can use the Chronomages cheaply. Use can even use FWI for more silver and convenience. And the rings aren't difficult to fiddle with.

But the fact, and the reason I posted to begin with, is that you're hunting away from your home, so to speak, really precludes the ability to participate in RP. Your basically based in one play and have to travel home, wheres in other cities, AFAIK, you can hunt and return home in the same 'realm' at these levels. TO say nothing of the amunet where a lot of this RP happens.

With the Red Forest, TV has nearly filled all the gaps in hunting, but there is a gaping hole for living beings from 40-60. Again, I know it is a very hard thing to add new grounds...but I don't want to repeat myself. When you consider the surfeit of such hunting areas in other cities, I just don't think this is a left field point to bring up.
Re: Gap creatures that are alive? 07/24/2016 10:41 PM CDT
The gap is filled in Ta'Illistim - a quick ring away.
Re: Gap creatures that are alive? 07/24/2016 11:16 PM CDT
"The gap is filled in Ta'Illistim - a quick ring away."

I know that. Indeed, I mentioned it, several times, above. Did you read that?

My reasons for the request were listed above as well, if you read those.

At any rate, I know how busy the GM staff is, and what good work they do. Nonetheless, and after talking to several other TV locals, I don't think this is something unreasonable to bring up. I have no illusions that this is by any means a pressing matter, none whatsoever, but I maintain this is a valid thing to consider if time and resources should ever be available in the future -- valid by means of the criteria I mentioned above.
Re: Gap creatures that are alive? 07/25/2016 10:25 PM CDT
<<I know that. Indeed, I mentioned it, several times, above. Did you read that?

yup. and you're basically saying, i know everyone is busy, but I want what I want!
Re: Gap creatures that are alive? 07/25/2016 11:29 PM CDT
Your comments are neither constructive nor conducive to the conversation. As a player and customer I am entitled to present comments and make requests within reason. I have done that. As far as I can see, your own comments seem to be mean spirited and simply an ad hominem attack against me, in addition to several such comments you have made in like spirit against others on several threads.

Please refrain from criticism of other players simply for making reasonable points and requests. Thank you.
Re: Gap creatures that are alive? 07/26/2016 03:17 PM CDT
<<As far as I can see, your own comments seem to be mean spirited and simply an ad hominem attack against me, in addition to several such comments you have made in like spirit against others on several threads.

I'm sorry you feel that way. You're wrong. I assure you I don't care enough to attack anyone on such a silly subject. I don't even know or care who you are. Maybe you're reading too much into things?
Re: Gap creatures that are alive? 07/26/2016 04:13 PM CDT
It's not a bad suggestion. I can understand wanting some non-undead in that level range. Unfortunately hunting area development is pretty slow going. Until then the rings and amulet are a decent workaround. I've used two rings to do bounties in Ta'Illistim, one to get from outside Vaalor's gate, the other to move around the different areas of Illistim. I happen to have a handy two slot ring holder that allows me to wear a third ring.

I've got a spare gold ring holder somewhere if you want it. That way you can use the ring holder and wear another to achieve the same effect. Just look for Barthollomew.

Chad, player of a few
Re: Gap creatures that are alive? 07/26/2016 05:37 PM CDT
Thanks Zen, you make some good points. Appreciate the offer, I may just look out for you in game!
Re: Gap creatures that are alive? 07/26/2016 06:47 PM CDT
<<I've got a spare gold ring holder somewhere if you want it. That way you can use the ring holder and wear another to achieve the same effect. Just look for Barthollomew.

Oh hey, Chad - do these work? The two ring holders don't work since the chronomage changes. I'd love to know if the old multi-ring holders are working right. Thanks!
Re: Gap creatures that are alive? 07/26/2016 09:35 PM CDT
Mine does, but I think both rings need to be set in the same realm. I use the two ring holder for two places in Illistim and third regular worn gold ring to get between Illistim and Vaalor.

Chad, player of a few