Lost a chased ora stickpin last summer in gremlocks (+9 spell aiming bonus) 12/23/2016 05:55 PM CST
I lost a chased ora stickpin in gremlocks on July 16th. It was made permanent by Bazzelwyn at EG 2013 and is registered in my name.

I know it's a long shot because of how long it's been since it was lost. The reason I didn't notice for so long was because I deactivated for a few months, then reactivated for EG, and finally got back to hunting recently, then add another month of waiting for an assist response because I rarely play for more than an hour at a time. A GH has told me it's not with the janitor.

Any information leading to its return would be greatly appreciated. This is probably one of the better enhancives I've found so would be much appreciated. Damn gremlocks anyway. If someone did pick it up it would have been in one of the sacks that are usually empty.

a chased ora stickpin:
+6 Dodging Bonus - requires 21 trains; +9 Spell Aim Bonus - requires 45 trains; +4 Perception Bonus - requires 7 trains; lots of charges.

Consider this also a PSA to pay close attention while you're hunting gremlocks. At least with the other major source of item loss, disarm, it's pretty obvious when you're missing your weapon and you're incurring a bunch of RT. When a gremlock (or I suppose Ithzir, though I've never had an Ithzir loot me) gets you there's one line that can easily scroll by in the heat of battle. Time to highlight that line, I guess.