what do Ithzir steal? 01/24/2013 04:08 PM CST
just wondering what Ithzir will steal. I have read all the posts that are available to me, and here's what I have seen so far:

>The Ithzir will take your weapon, shield, and common magic trinkets (crystal amulets, blue/black/white crystals, etc)
does this include scrolls? any way I could convince someone to tell me just what items the "etc" refers to?

>While it is rare, they can and do take wearable enhancives from your corpse. I've had it happen to me and I've seen it happen to a friend.
I don't wear any enhancives while I hunt, but you're saying they can take the ones that can be worn out of my bag? what about adventurer's guild badges, wavedancer hazy glass ring (gift for buying ticket to event), etc?

>I don't hunt there enough to know, but it might well be that they only take enhancives if they are also imbedded with a spell.
anyone that can verify this? we might need a GM for that.
can I take this to mean they will steal any kind of imbed?

basically just looking for a comprehensive list if one exists.

thanks guys.
~Moredin
Re: what do Ithzir steal? 01/24/2013 04:11 PM CST
oh how do you know what was taken? does it say? this is the only messaging I got:

>An Ithzir janissary rifles through your gear! Somebody call a constable!

~Moredin
Re: what do Ithzir steal? 01/24/2013 11:52 PM CST
I have had Imbeddibles stolen if I was wearing them. If they take something, you will see what it is. The "rifles through your gear" is just generic messaging.

Avaia, player of
Re: what do Ithzir steal? 01/26/2013 04:09 PM CST
so do they take enhancive items even if they aren't CURRENTLY worn?

since you've only had worn imbeds stolen, maybe they only steal enhancives if they are currently worn.

~Moredin
Re: what do Ithzir steal? 01/30/2013 07:49 AM CST
I'm fairly certain that they can remove items from containers. It's also my recollection that LM locks/clasps and putting a container inside another container will prevent them from being rifled through.

As an aside, and it's totally anecdotal, if the ithzir take anything off my character's corpse, it has always been a fully charged, mage rechargeable 401 pin worn first. For whatever reason, they really like that thing, and it's essentially worthless to my character (he only wears it so that they'll take it first and hopefully leave something more valuable to my character). YMMV.
Re: what do Ithzir steal? 02/01/2013 09:21 AM CST
A locked container will stop them (rogues can add locks to most closable containers via LFM, and clasps to make unclosable things closable can often be added too [thereby enabling the addition of a lock]). A merely closed container will not, but the contents of a container inside of a container will be safe.