Inside Temple Wyneb 03/27/2012 02:52 AM CDT
Can anyone give me some help on how to to the inner section of Temple Wyneb, into the area with the Farlooks? I have tried everything I can think of. I'm stumped.

Email to my play.net would be appreciated if anyone is willing to help.

Thanks,

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Inside Temple Wyneb 03/27/2012 07:19 AM CDT
Farlooks are actually only created from your eyes when you die in the temple and a dogmatist raises you. It's a pretty impressive display! I'll dig out my old map and send you the puzzle details in a day or so if no one else has stepped up to do so.

~*~ She conquers, who endures ~*~
Re: Inside Temple Wyneb 03/27/2012 04:06 PM CDT

I've lost so many eyes there...in fact while I've encountered many farlooks I don't believe I've ever even killed one.
Re: Inside Temple Wyneb 03/28/2012 03:51 AM CDT
>Farlooks are actually only created from your eyes when you die in the temple and a dogmatist raises you. It's a pretty impressive display! I'll dig out my old map and send you the puzzle details in a day or so if no one else has stepped up to do so.

Ah. I didn't know that. I was looking for a hunting alternative to Maaghara Tower, since it is a hassle to get to and my rings seem to get taken more often going to and from there for some reason. Ah well. Thanks for the info.

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"