Maaghara Tower 08/28/2011 01:51 AM CDT
My ambushing rogue is outgrowing dogmatists and yetis (about to hit 72), and he keeps getting bounties involving Moulis (which so far I have been turning down), so I suppose it is time to think about entering Maaghara Tower. Can anyone tell me anything I need to know about the creatures there? I already know what Moulis do to dead bodies. And does the Tower spellburst like the Griffin's Keen does?

Thanks for any input.

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Maaghara Tower 08/28/2011 07:55 AM CDT
No spell burst in Maaghara. Moulis have a maneuver that impales you with spikes through your legs and renders you immobilized, but it's rare that they use it. Shrickhen are undead, they cast major e-wave from time to time. Goleras don't do anything particularly tricky that I ever noticed. Fairly easy place to hunt I found.

-Richard/Fjalar.
Re: Maaghara Tower 08/28/2011 09:47 AM CDT
I took my ambusher through there. It is an ambusher paradise, frankly.

The goleras are quick. Watch the spells, but they are squishy enough. Moulis are easy, just watch out limbing them. That will cause a moulis scraping to appear and grow into another target. The scrapings are real weak though. Then those undead shricken (decent perception, but they found me less than 1 in 10 searches). Only annoying cause they are undead. It will take one or two hunts to get your timing down, but once you do... should be just fine.

The boxes are pretty tough, though. Treasure pull is pretty good. Finding the exit can be annoying at times.
Re: Maaghara Tower 10/02/2011 03:29 AM CDT
Would someone be so kind as to email my play.net with the secret for getting into the tower? I tried to figure it out tonight, but I failed badly. I assume it has something to do with the mural, but that is as far as I could get.

I know some people love the puzzles in this game. That's fine. I truly hate puzzles. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"