A huge thank you to the GMs and staff involved 07/18/2017 09:23 PM CDT
Just wanted to post a big thank you to everyone involved in this festival. The new scripts introduced, the services being offered and the interactions have been all very enjoyable and appreciated.
The raffles have been pretty fantastic as well.
While I appreciate the hard work of everyone involved, even in the stuff I don't directly enjoy, I wanted to point out a few things that were really enjoyable to me personally.
1) Gem cutter pattern altering service and new patterns/cutters. I can not even BEGIN to describe how awesome this is that it was even offered. Putting in the time and follow up to get it approved and then actually execute it must have been a monumental task, thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU! While I wasn't lucky enough to get picked, it was fun seeing the introduction of even more unique cutter patterns into the game, vastly improving the player driven item customization/creation process. Thank you very much for your efforts on this.
2) Paper boxes! I can't wait to get my box max deepened to hold 50 pages and almost never run out of paper again. I hope the stationary store in Bloodriven Village is ready and returning because I'm going to hit it HARD with these boxes. The whole stationary store, quills and inkpots, scents and paper, was just a hit! The scents are fantastic!
3) Daxela! Jewelry boxes. Enough said.
4) unexpected script swapping service where in I had a set of 3x VHCP destroyed to allow my double leathers to really live. You will be missed brig, in your place I will forever knock crumbs off of and eat icing from my toe hair with my leathers. A service that I wasn't expecting allowed me to check off a box of my dream list of things. Thanks for offering this service up and the work it involves.

So again, thank you to all the GMs doing merchant work, unlocking, games and raffles, to all the GMs who put the work in coding and QC and designing stuff, thank you very much for a great festival.

Wyrom says, "Ordim is the reason savants won't be coded as well."
Re: A huge thank you to the GMs and staff involved 07/18/2017 11:22 PM CDT
Kylistra's pattern mangling this evening was also quite awesome. The one-by-one spinning actually lends a bit of excitement to it all. I wouldn't want to have that last too long, but 30 minutes of it was actually more fun than just a spin and sit.

Also, a big thank-you to the players who all appeared to arrive prepared for the service. During the lightning round, everybody seemed ready to go.
Re: A huge thank you to the GMs and staff involved 07/20/2017 11:20 AM CDT
I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to all the people that made this event possible. This was a truly wonderful event. I loved everything from the merchandise to the services offered, you really helped round out and put finishing touches on a lot of my characters. I don’t know if I have any complaints aside from the fact that it is going to be over soon.

Thank you so much for having the scripted containers! All my alts finally got to ditch their starter packs! I can’t tell you what a relief that was.

Thank you so much for all the clothes with long descriptions! The designs were wonderful and intriguing. Things like this give inspiration for future designs, especially when you put things out there in a way that I never thought could be done.

I love all the scripted stuff, especially gears of war. The little cogs and gears warm the little clockwork heart inside of me.

Thanks for the huge variety of services! I got so many different things done it’s almost hard to keep track. There were a few merchants that popped out and did some things I didn’t think could get done.

And saving the best for last, thank you Kylistra! The Gem cutter patterns were the supreme highlight of the festival to me. It was the cherry on top of my sundae. Keep in mind I haven’t gotten to get a pattern altered yet, but the simple fact that this particular event even happened makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. My friend managed to get the Unicorn-cut pattern, and there’s a fitting quote from The Last Unicorn that I would like to share, “Unicorns are in the world again. No sorrow will live in my heart as long as that joy — save one, and I thank you for that, too.” If this is the only time this is ever going to be offered, thank you. If I never get a pattern altered, thank you so much for giving all of us a chance. The fact that they are out there is enough for me.

I want to thank each and every GM for all your work and dedication to the game, events like this show us just how hard you all work to try to keep the game alive for everyone. You are all awesome!