bandit camps 09/15/2016 05:42 PM CDT

How about adding to the bounty guild and making bandit camps/hideouts. treat them like a grimswarm hunt, allowing a person to turn in a bounty after 30 are killed, then another 30, and such until the camp is done. it would add to group bounties a lot and make it a viable hunting scenario around all towns. just a thought.
Re: bandit camps 09/16/2016 08:02 AM CDT
I usually oppose knock-off ideas like this but...

...if it keeps bandits from ambushing my sorcerer when he's at max encumbrance running between WL and IMT during guild night, I'm all for it!
Re: bandit camps 09/16/2016 02:06 PM CDT
I like this idea quite a bit.

As I gaze over the horizon, the wind tugs at my cloak and whispers, "Adventure" in my ear.

AIM: Kaight (Matt) GS4
Re: bandit camps 09/16/2016 02:51 PM CDT
hell, I'm an avid warcamper, and I still think this is a good idea, haha.
Re: bandit camps 09/16/2016 02:55 PM CDT

Wonderful idea!
Re: bandit camps 10/31/2016 11:04 AM CDT

another thought would be a capped mid-capped hunting area available from all towns. Whereas a portal is available in every city where a group can enter from any town and be in the same hunting area as others from different towns. when leaving, each will go to the town from which they came from, with levels where say 80-95 have a an area, and 95-100 can go through and enter the higher area. The reasoning for this would be to allow people to live in the city they choose and still hunt with thier friends from other towns. Unlike reim though it would be available to all who are able to cross the portal (exp boundry) and unlimited access with new and unique foes (have uac critters). just a thought
Re: bandit camps 10/31/2016 12:35 PM CDT
>another thought would be a capped mid-capped hunting area available from all towns. Whereas a portal is available in every city where a group can enter from any town and be in the same hunting area as others from different towns. when leaving, each will go to the town from which they came from, with levels where say 80-95 have a an area, and 95-100 can go through and enter the higher area. The reasoning for this would be to allow people to live in the city they choose and still hunt with thier friends from other towns. Unlike reim though it would be available to all who are able to cross the portal (exp boundry) and unlimited access with new and unique foes (have uac critters). just a thought

Sounds neat, but probably won't happen since it will give non-premium subscribers a FWI-like hub to make cross realm exchanges easy, which Simu will hate.

~ Methais
Re: bandit camps 10/31/2016 05:04 PM CDT

then have it available only to paid subscribers
Re: bandit camps 11/02/2016 12:23 PM CDT
>then have it available only to paid subscribers

I think you meant to say Premium subscribers, as basic subscribers don't have FWI access either, and making it a premium only area will piss off a lot of people.

~ Methais
Re: bandit camps 11/02/2016 12:33 PM CDT

No I intended it the way it was said, to paid subscribers, not just the premium subscribers. only f2p would be unable to enter. And if you have to have somthing paid for, then use it like reim in a way, and f2p would have to pay 95 simucoins to enters, non-prem can enter free for a couple times a day, and premium free all the time.
Re: bandit camps 01/15/2017 08:18 PM CST

Correct me if I'm wrong: but isn't itphysically impossible for free to play to make level 100?
Re: bandit camps 01/15/2017 08:35 PM CST
I don't think it is impossible. Just highly, highly unlikely.

Especially as the lure to subscribe past the penalties and other restrictions for that devoted of a player would be super strong and illogical not to invest at some point.
Re: bandit camps 01/16/2017 05:20 AM CST
>Especially as the lure to subscribe past the penalties and other restrictions for that devoted of a player would be super strong and illogical not to invest at some point.

Not if the whole point is to cap for free. Someone with a subscription will do that with an alt sooner or later.
Re: bandit camps 01/16/2017 01:53 PM CST
Yep the challenge of being the first would be the only reason but ugh, it would be a grind.

Though I shouldn't be one to talk about grinding=craziness :)