Logging sessions 04/09/2018 06:27 PM CDT
Probably a dumb question, but how to i set up storefront to log my character sessions?
Re: Logging sessions 04/09/2018 07:32 PM CDT
>Probably a dumb question, but how to i set up storefront to log my character sessions?

In the "Windows" frame (default upper left, I think?), you'll see a list of various windows you can make visible. Each listed has a few icons to the left of it. The square icon in the center of the three is a floppy disk, commonly used as a 'save' type indicator. Toggle that on/colored for every window you want logged. (Example: I have the story, thought, and familiar windows all set to log.)

To reset where your logs are being saved, toggle the logging for all windows off, then toggle one back on, and you'll get a file system popup to choose where you save your logs and under what filename. I recommend adding a .txt to the end of your naming convention (Charactername.txt instead of just Charactername) and indexing your logs folder so you can quickly search for things.

---
Walsor Gryhm says, "Hmm, a most impressive weapon of note. I'll give you 16 silver coins for it."
You think to yourself, "This deal is getting worse all the time."