Goals page closing out 03/13/2018 04:32 PM CDT
So running windows7 64 bit, firefox, lich, and stormfront. When i type "goal" when i lvl up, i get a pop up wep page to adjust my training like i should. The issue is after a few seconds the window closes out. I have tried closing all internet windows first, and set my security settings to allow play.net pages but to no avail. Any ideas on how to fix this?

I got fired from the keyboard factory....turns out i was not putting in enough shifts
Re: Goals page closing out 03/13/2018 08:31 PM CDT
>>i get a pop up wep page to adjust my training like i should. The issue is after a few seconds the window closes out.

My experience is as long as the window is active, it won't time out. But left inactive, it will timeout in about 45 seconds or so.

Are you doing a lot of research and evaluation on the wiki or various forums to reach decisions?

Doug
Re: Goals page closing out 03/14/2018 11:36 AM CDT
Not at all, ive had it close out under 10 seconds, right now i can click about 5 items and hit submit before it closes out, i just do that till my training is complete, but i know i shouldnt be having this issue.

I got fired from the keyboard factory....turns out i was not putting in enough shifts
Re: Goals page closing out 03/14/2018 12:00 PM CDT
Which browser are yo using? And are you blocking cookies or other things?

It is so much easier than checking into an Inn.

---
;tune towncrier
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"
Xanith: "It's flat out amazing"
Doug: "100.times ^"

TownCrier News Submission link: http://bit.ly/TownCrierNews
Town
Re: Goals page closing out 03/14/2018 01:36 PM CDT
I agree, that should not be your experience. And Firefox, as far as I know, doesn't drive the type of behavior you're suggesting.

You mention 'pop-up', though. Perhaps setting it to open in it's own tab / window?

Doug
Re: Goals page closing out 03/14/2018 09:17 PM CDT
don't think I'm blocking cookies, but than again don't know how to check that either. Yes, I'm using firefox.

Re: Goals page closing out 03/18/2018 03:50 PM CDT
fixed, turns out it was opening up Chrome instead of Firefox and Chrome was crashing, uninstalled Chrome and now have no issues

Re: Goals page closing out 03/18/2018 04:39 PM CDT
Perfect. Thanks for letting us know.

Doug