maps and stormfront 02/28/2018 11:34 PM CST
I am using stormfront from the web not the stand alone, windows 7, and firefox. My character resides in Ta'Vaalor. The maps don't seem to work at all. I click to open the map window and it just has the background image with nothing else. Is this by design?

I got fired from the keyboard factory....turns out i was not putting in enough shifts
Re: maps and stormfront 03/01/2018 08:20 PM CST

I'm not sure what you mean about Stormfront from the web not standalone. Assuming you are actually using Stormfront and not the web browser version of the game, if nothing happens when you click maps, it's very likely you have that window hidden behind/underneath something else. I usually just start moving things around and then find it buried beneath a column or window.
Re: maps and stormfront 03/01/2018 09:14 PM CST
I don't remember the couple little maps in SF actually being clickable...

Not all the cities even have them, there are none of hunting grounds as I recall.

I first used the maps at the wiki, then installed Lich to use those maps, which did meet my clickable expectations :)

---
;tune towncrier
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"
Xanith: "It's flat out amazing"
Doug: "100.times ^"

TownCrier News Submission link: http://bit.ly/TownCrierNews
Town
Re: maps and stormfront 03/02/2018 07:14 AM CST
The SFE maps for Ta'Vaalor "appear" to be clickable, insofaras the flat hand for dragging changes to a finger-pointing hand when you hover over a room square. Clicking on the room square tells you that you can't go there, however.
Re: maps and stormfront 03/02/2018 03:53 PM CST
Welp, figured out the issue I was having- the built-in maps WILL allow you to move, but only one room over. I was clicking rooms far away, having assumed it would automatically run me over there, similar to what Narost does.
Re: maps and stormfront 03/13/2018 04:00 PM CDT
No, the window isnt hidden, it just doesnt show anything. Its ok found out that if i use lich i get maps, saving me from buying graph paper and going old school with it.

I got fired from the keyboard factory....turns out i was not putting in enough shifts