Launcher isn't... launching.. 03/10/2016 10:09 PM CST
So everything has been going well for a little while now. I could never get Lich to run on my computer for some reason, but I was fine with it.

Then tonight I was at a gathering and someone started trying to help me with Lich. I fiddled with the program and now I can't log in using Stormfront at all.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Ruby, Lich, Stormfront and the launcher in various orders.. all to no avail. No when I try to reinstall the launcher, I get some weird path that has verbiage that smacks of Ruby inside it and it will not let me change the installation directory at all.

Can someone please help me?

Thanks,
Re: Launcher isn't... launching.. 03/11/2016 12:45 AM CST
Start lich, click on the Link tab and unlink.Then reinstall the the game software and you should be ok.

Doug
Re: Launcher isn't... launching.. 03/11/2016 05:52 PM CST
Okay, I followed the instructions below, uninstalled Stormfront, deleted the old launcher files in c:/program~86/SIMU, re-downloaded the launcher and ran the executable.

When I log in through the website and indicate I want Stormfront, a .sal file downloads and a UAC window pops up asking for permission, which I give and the website screen has the progress bar advance but then... nothing.

Am I missing something here?