Troubled Waters Spirit Beasts 08/26/2015 06:47 PM CDT
On the positive side of things, I've released the Troubled Waters Spirit Beasts rewards. They're either a late reward for last year, or super early for a one-year anniversary release.

In order to claim your prizes, please visit the Talondown Arena. There is a tent in the main room with three distribution machines, one for each level of rarity. Players will be eligible for as many Spirit Beast replacement potions from the machine as the runs of Troubled Waters they attended while the Spirit Beast reward was in place. That means if you went on Troubled Waters four times in December, you should be able to get four of each type of flask.

Simply PUSH the machine(s) to claim your prize(s).

If you have any difficulty with claiming your prizes or believe you should be eligible and are not, please contact me at gs4-auchand@play.net.

Thanks!

Auchand
ASGM, World Development
Re: Troubled Waters Spirit Beasts 08/27/2015 12:36 AM CDT
Woot!

-- Wheels & Skulls Department

"Bring me your suffering. The rattle roar of broken bones. Bring me the riot in your heart... Angry, wild, and raw. I am not afraid of the dark." -- mia hollow
[ https://carrionkissingchaos.wordpress.com ]
Re: Troubled Waters Spirit Beasts 11/30/2015 08:50 PM CST
Anyone who has used these who could tell me which is which rarity level? Thanks.

There is a spectral sea maiden floating within a small steel flask. POURing this flask on a suitable Spirit Beast talisman will replace the spirit within with the sea maiden's essence, provided that the beast it is used upon is of like rarity.

There is a spectral Black Buccaneer floating within a small steel flask. POURing this flask on a suitable Spirit Beast talisman will replace the spirit within with the Black Buccaneer's essence, provided that the beast it is used upon is of like rarity.

There is a spectral krolvin slaver floating within a small steel flask. POURing this flask on a suitable Spirit Beast talisman will replace the spirit within with the krolvin slaver's essence, provided that the beast it is used upon is of like rarity.
Re: Troubled Waters Spirit Beasts 01/30/2016 09:05 PM CST

finally getting around to this. The sea maiden is the common. I haven't leveled it.

>pour my flas on my tali
You pour a small steel flask onto a painted clay talisman. A faint sense of confusion comes from your kobold spirit as its very nature shifts, and it metamorphosizes into a sea maiden spirit.
>l my tali

A painted clay talisman is currently attuned to a spectral sea maiden of 1 train, with the following traits:

Power: 107 (low), growing at a measured pace
Defense: 92 (pathetic), growing at a measured pace
Speed: 107 (low), growing at a measured pace
Insight: 128 (moderate), growing quickly
Accuracy: 126 (moderate), growing slowly
Health: 97 (pathetic), growing at a measured pace

It is attuned to the element of water.

It is a Humanoid.

It has 301 experience remaining until it reaches level 2.