Uncommon beasts 07/01/2015 10:37 PM CDT
I'm convinced they're extinct from the wilds.
Re: Uncommon beasts 07/21/2015 05:56 PM CDT
>I'm convinced they're extinct from the wilds.

There are quite a few, but I'll be adding some more in the coming months.

Auchand

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
Re: Uncommon beasts 07/21/2015 05:59 PM CDT

>There are quite a few, but I'll be adding some more in the coming months.

maybe the difficulty in sensing them is just too high? Honestly it got so tedious that I stopped looking and I just play with the common. I grandmastered alchemy, tedium is usually my thing.
Re: Uncommon beasts 07/22/2015 05:25 AM CDT
I only know of 3, but I have no trouble sensing them. I just couldn't get it into my talisman because of some glitch. I bugged the item and never heard anything back, so I just stopped playing with the beasts. I'd be happy to help you find one of the 3 around Icemule.
Re: Uncommon beasts 07/31/2015 08:16 PM CDT
>maybe the difficulty in sensing them is just too high? Honestly it got so tedious that I stopped looking and I just play with the common. I grandmastered alchemy, tedium is usually my thing.

They can only be found with a max-level common talisman, so that might be part of it. But no, the difficulty isn't especially high!

>I only know of 3, but I have no trouble sensing them. I just couldn't get it into my talisman because of some glitch. I bugged the item and never heard anything back, so I just stopped playing with the beasts. I'd be happy to help you find one of the 3 around Icemule.

Drop me an email at gs4-auchand@play.net and I can fix it.

Auchand

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
Re: Uncommon beasts 07/31/2015 09:09 PM CDT

>They can only be found with a max-level common talisman, so that might be part of it. But no, the difficulty isn't especially high!

Yes, I have one, I'm reminded I have one every time I win a match.

Anything on those Troubled Waters beasts we never got?
Re: Uncommon beasts 08/13/2015 09:40 PM CDT
I have a distribution method available and tested, but it needs to wait until the release of my hunting area. As soon as that's out, I'll pull the trigger.

Auchand