Weekly Prize / Random Win stacking error? 06/27/2015 04:05 PM CDT
Had this occur today:

Flaish's glaesine monstrosity lets out a keening death cry! Its form begins to lose cohesion just moments before it collapses completely into ethereal mist. The fog that remains of Flaish's vanquished beast creeps back toward his golden medallion, swirling around it before seeping back inside.
Your efforts have earned you a stack of redsteel marks! Visit the cashier to REDEEM your prize!
You have defeated all seven trainers in the weekly challenge and have been awarded a radiant bestial soulstone for your efforts! Head to the Cashier to REDEEM it! You have also been awarded experience and 246 redsteel marks!
Curious about your soulstone? Alchemical recipes for Spirit Beasts will be live soon!
You let out a cheer!
Your black-winged vesperti whirls triumphantly, vanishing into a glowing mist that seeps back into your obsidian pendant.
Flaish says, "Congratulations. I won't go so easy on you next time." He turns and stiffly exits the arena.
You exit the empty arena, cheers and cries heralding your victorious steps.
[Talondown Arena, Pit Boss]
The swirl of raucous activity in the dim, smoke-choked chamber centers around one elven woman, tall and pale and severe of face. She stands amidst the rumbling throng as if untouched by its madness, her motions quick and precise as she directs the flow of activity. You also see a massive steel grate.
Obvious exits: southeast
[Talondown Arena, Entry]
Despite its humble entrance between two stacks of crates, the arena's antechamber thrives with frenetic activity. Champions push and shove each other for a glimpse of the latest information on a painted wooden leaderboard while seedy lenders prey on those recently divorced from their hard-earned marks. All of this occurs beneath the low roof formed by the deck above, in an atmosphere tainted by the smoke of cigars and pleasure herbs. You also see an exit passage.
Obvious exits: north, northeast, northwest
[Talondown Arena, Cashier]
A grate of nigh-impenetrable vultite protects a box run by a pair of hunch-shouldered kobolds and a snooty green goblin. Behind them are burlap sacks filled with coins in various denominations and precious metals. Hanging from the ceiling is a glimaerstone-set chandelier of gold shaped into a firebird with its claws extended.
Obvious exits: southwest
A snooty green goblin says, "Yeah, yeah, I gotcher winnings right here!"
He hands you a woven red and gold sack.
A snooty green goblin says, "It doesn't appear that you have won anything in the arena."
A snooty green goblin says, "It doesn't appear that you have won anything in the arena."
You remove a stack of redsteel marks from in your red and gold sack.
With a quick twist of your wrists, you break the mesh holding the marks together. The marks come apart freely, but you discover that some are just wooden chips! What a ripoff! You pocket 301 and discard the counterfeits.

I was just curious if this was simply combining the redsteel into the Weekly win, or this might potentially be a bug where the random win (if one occurs from the same winning battle) is accidentally overwritten by the Weekly prize.

Should this have been a separate random win on top of the Weekly prize (very small odds, I know)... or did I misinterpret it? I don't recall it mentioning redsteel marks before.

"Bring me your suffering. The rattle roar of broken bones. Bring me the riot in your heart. Angry, wild, and raw. Bring it all. I am not afraid of the dark." -- mia hollow
-- https://carrionkissingchaos.wordpress.com --