Spirit Beasts 3.0: New Equipment Options 03/31/2015 11:52 PM CDT
I'm pleased to announce the release of new equipment options for Spirit Beasts. In addition to the pre-existing array of rings, orbs, war-paint, and more, Spirit Beast Armaments will now differentiate into the following:

Siegery Miniatures: Spirit Beasts equipped with siegery miniatures will, upon beginning a fight, battle with the siege miniatures of other Spirit Beasts. You'll be able to command your beast to command its miniature to attack, and your opponent will be able to command his or her beast to command its miniatures to attack. Occasional rare miniatures are, themselves, equipped with miniatures, allowing for a game-within-a-game-within-a-game-within-a-game experience that is certain to seem ripped off from World of Warcraft, somehow.

Fusion Armaments: You'll now be able to take 20th level Spirit Beast talismans of any quality to your local Fusion Shaman to be orbed into Spirit Beast Fusion Orbs, which can be placed in Spirit Beast Fusion Armaments. As should probably be expected, these do not interact with Siegery Miniatures, but that will probably change in next week's major update.

This release also features innovative new Spiridexes, tomes that contain an incredible amount of information on all known Spirit Beasts.

Stay tuned for next week's release of Spirit Beasts 4.0: Beast Airships.

Auchand

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
Re: Spirit Beasts 3.0: New Equipment Options 04/01/2015 12:09 AM CDT

Spirit Beast vs. Windows: the race to 10

no spirit beast post-match hot tub?
Re: Spirit Beasts 3.0: New Equipment Options 04/01/2015 10:44 AM CDT
Oh good, because I was really worried about my siegery mini's no longer having functionality.

Great update!

~ Bill, Coyote. ;-)

The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered by an occasional assassination.
~ Voltaire
Re: Spirit Beasts 3.0: New Equipment Options 04/01/2015 05:09 PM CDT
hmmm... gonna have to check this out. not sure what this really means but sounds fun.

You swing a silver-edged black veil iron katana at Sevynne!

* Sevynne drops dead at your feet!
* Sevynne just bit the dust!
Re: Spirit Beasts 3.0: New Equipment Options 04/01/2015 05:44 PM CDT
Heh, you got him twice!
Re: Spirit Beasts 3.0: New Equipment Options 04/01/2015 11:09 PM CDT
Oughta see the kobold with the fusion katana he's wielding...

You swing a silver-edged black veil iron katana at Sevynne!

* Sevynne drops dead at your feet!
* Sevynne just bit the dust!
Re: Spirit Beasts 3.0: New Equipment Options 04/04/2015 01:16 PM CDT
Hahahaha, hilarity!

"Bring me your suffering. The rattle roar of broken bones. Bring me the riot in your heart. Angry, wild and raw. Bring it all. I am not afraid of the dark."
- mia hollow