Listed fight bug? 03/28/2015 08:47 PM CDT
With Marat in Plat:

>>A snooty green goblin rummages around and finds a balance sheet. He says, "Right, then. Ya got 1 token and 0 list points. Got that? Ya lose a token and 10 points whenever ya lose and gain 15 points when ya win."

>inquire list
>A colorless elven woman says, "Listed Fights put your skills to the test and your reputation on the line. You'll vie for the top spot on the leaderboard, and at the week's end, the champion wins a prize. You get five fight tokens a week. Every win is worth 15 points. Every loss reduces your score by 10, and you'll lose a fight token. Try and score as many points as you can! Unfortunately, you don't have enough fight tokens."
Re: Listed fight bug? 03/28/2015 08:56 PM CDT
I'll do you one better. I had 5 tokens when Marat asked me to battle and couldn't because of this. I asked Talryssa to battle me instead. I beat her. I now have 1 token and don't have enough to battle. I'm not sure how WINNING cost me 4 tokens... ;)

Keith/Brinret/Shiun

Brinret says, "Bring it on."
A bolt of lightning streaks down from the sky and strikes Brinret!
... 16428101 points of damage!
Powerful blast reduces Brinret to a smoldering pile of ash!
Re: Listed fight bug? 03/28/2015 10:04 PM CDT
Hey guys, I'll check this out tonight and get back. If there's anything weird going on, I'll refundify you!

Auchand

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
Re: Listed fight bug? 03/28/2015 10:20 PM CDT
>I'll do you one better. I had 5 tokens when Marat asked me to battle and couldn't because of this. I asked Talryssa to battle me instead. I beat her. I now have 1 token and don't have enough to battle. I'm not sure how WINNING cost me 4 tokens... ;)

I fixed the issue of not being able to get into the arena with 1 token, but I don't see where it's possible for the system to be removing tokens. I'll keep looking into it and see what I can find.

Auchand

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
Re: Listed fight bug? 03/29/2015 11:30 AM CDT
I think it's because Talryssa is just so beastly. One serious thought, I was trying to get into a listed fight with Marat when he couldn't because he only had one token and didn't notice. Tried going grate a couple times even though it wouldn't let me in. Is it possible it's taking the token as we try to enter?

Keith/Brinret/Shiun

Brinret says, "Bring it on."
A bolt of lightning streaks down from the sky and strikes Brinret!
... 16428101 points of damage!
Powerful blast reduces Brinret to a smoldering pile of ash!
Re: Listed fight bug? 03/30/2015 03:25 PM CDT
I figured out the bug. It surfaced, as such bugs often do, in the most unlikely of places. Listed fights are good now, and the previous week's winners will be showcased on the arena leaderboard.

Auchand

Re: Listed fight bug? 03/31/2015 01:44 PM CDT
You're awesome Auchand.

You swing a silver-edged black veil iron katana at Sevynne!

* Sevynne drops dead at your feet!
* Sevynne just bit the dust!
Re: Listed fight bug? 04/04/2015 11:27 PM CDT
So a friend and I did some Listed fights tonight, and it didn't show up on the Leaderboard at all.

>>Me: A snooty green goblin rummages around and finds a balance sheet. He says, "Right, then. Ya got 3 tokens and 25 list points. Got that? Ya lose a token and 10 points whenever ya lose and gain 15 points when ya win."

XXXXX says, "Two and 20."

| Weekly Arena Leaders |
| |
| 1: Eridus 30 points |
| |
| Last Week's Winners |
| 1: Ilixil |
| 2: Paidreg |
| 3: Tseleth |
| |

I'm guessing the Leaderboard isn't updating? Or does it update at a certain time of day now?

"Bring me your suffering. The rattle roar of broken bones. Bring me the riot in your heart. Angry, wild and raw. Bring it all. I am not afraid of the dark."
- mia hollow