Come Join the Spirit Beast EXPERIENCE 03/25/2015 04:54 PM CDT
To sweeten the pot for Spirit Beast battlers even more, now you'll be able to progress a little on the road to 100 while getting your beast on!

Beating Weekly Challenge Trainers will award some field experience, and accomplishing the Arena Weekly Challenge will earn you a considerable sum of field experience.

Blood Arenas vs. NPCs will now award some field experience.

In addition, winning blood arenas now awards significantly more redsteel than before.

It's pretty unlikely, given the risks commensurate with Spirit Beasting, that AFK scripting will be a serious problem here, but our AFK scripting policy will be rigorously enforced when it comes to the arenas.

Auchand

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
Re: Come Join the Spirit Beast EXPERIENCE 03/25/2015 04:56 PM CDT

sure, the day after I beat the weekly :P
Re: Come Join the Spirit Beast EXPERIENCE 03/25/2015 05:33 PM CDT
One more suggestion: For leadership, can there be a limited number of times a player can go against another player to stop folks from asking others to join and lose to them on purpose?

You swing a silver-edged black veil iron katana at Sevynne!

* Sevynne drops dead at your feet!
* Sevynne just bit the dust!
Re: Come Join the Spirit Beast EXPERIENCE 03/25/2015 05:35 PM CDT
to be more clear: I mean how many times they can challenge for leadership with another person each week. ie: more limited than their tokens that way Player A can't ask Player B to lose to them 5 times each week.

You swing a silver-edged black veil iron katana at Sevynne!

* Sevynne drops dead at your feet!
* Sevynne just bit the dust!
Re: Come Join the Spirit Beast EXPERIENCE 03/25/2015 05:48 PM CDT
I should also mention that losing a blood arena is no longer guaranteed death. It's still a pretty good possibility, though.

>Mild suggestion, perhaps put a notification on the Leaderboard as to who won last weeks listed fights?

Doable. I'm not 100% on whether or not I'll get to this this week.

>One more suggestion: For leadership, can there be a limited number of times a player can go against another player to stop folks from asking others to join and lose to them on purpose?

It's possible.

Auchand

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
Re: Come Join the Spirit Beast EXPERIENCE 03/26/2015 02:59 AM CDT
This system just gets more and more awesome.

Thank you for making it, maintaining it, and caring about it, Auchand.

Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding. - Albert Einstein
Re: Come Join the Spirit Beast EXPERIENCE 03/26/2015 11:29 AM CDT
>Thank you for making it, maintaining it, and caring about it, Auchand.

I've been enjoying Spirit Beasts just as much as players have. Seeing the sheer number of people who have played with these things is kind of its own reward.

Auchand

Re: Come Join the Spirit Beast EXPERIENCE 03/27/2015 08:30 AM CDT
Awesome update, as usual!

"Bring me your suffering. The rattle roar of broken bones. Bring me the riot in your heart. Angry, wild and raw. Bring it all. I am not afraid of the dark."
- mia hollow