reset WTF 03/23/2015 09:03 PM CDT
so the first week I beat 3 on Saturday and then it reset on Sunday, so this time I started on Sunday night, beat 5 of them, go back on Monday and it's reset again.

SO FRUSTRATED
Re: reset WTF 03/24/2015 08:45 PM CDT
>so the first week I beat 3 on Saturday and then it reset on Sunday, so this time I started on Sunday night, beat 5 of them, go back on Monday and it's reset again.

I've gone ahead and set your position back, but for future reference, the reset will always be on Sunday night (early Monday morning.)

Auchand

"I have passed through fire and deep water, since we parted. I have forgotten much that I thought I knew, and learned again much that I had forgotten. I can see many things far off, but many things that are close at hand I cannot see."
Re: reset WTF 03/24/2015 08:48 PM CDT

>I've gone ahead and set your position back, but for future reference, the reset will always be on Sunday night (early Monday morning.)

thanks much, so why did it reset on Saturday night the first week?
Re: reset WTF 03/24/2015 08:50 PM CDT
>thanks much, so why did it reset on Saturday night the first week?

We had some Daylight Savings Time-related issues that have since been fixed.

Auchand

"I have passed through fire and deep water, since we parted. I have forgotten much that I thought I knew, and learned again much that I had forgotten. I can see many things far off, but many things that are close at hand I cannot see."
Re: reset WTF 03/25/2015 01:18 PM CDT

Weekly won with my level 9-11 Chimera (Nairdin: "You won with that? I'm going to go try")

Thanks again, Auchand