spirit beast arena 03/14/2015 03:15 PM CDT

this sounds awesome!
where is it located?
Re: spirit beast arena 03/14/2015 03:19 PM CDT

I assume it's the same as in plat, it's just outside the North gate of the Landing (for now) and once east
Re: spirit beast arena 03/14/2015 05:41 PM CDT
>where is it located?

You'll want to search around on the Orlop Deck of the Firebird. It's a bit hidden!

Auchand

"I have passed through fire and deep water, since we parted. I have forgotten much that I thought I knew, and learned again much that I had forgotten. I can see many things far off, but many things that are close at hand I cannot see."
Re: spirit beast arena 03/15/2015 02:14 AM CDT
>>this sounds awesome!
>>where is it located?

I've been get asked this a lot(apologies if I missed anyone's inquiries), probably because I've been doing the Arena all day and people keep wondering why they're getting a weird death message, hehe.

The Firebird is currently located one east outside of the North Gate in Landing -- it'll move around in future, but it's sure there now. Once you get inside, head west and then north and climb the ladder; once you're on the Orlop deck, SEARCH around a bit to find it. ;)

Enjoy, it's awesome... and by all means, look around thoroughly while you're on-board because there's a lot of other nifty stuff as well. Fusion gear, for one, and Spirit Beast gear is located on the southern end.

See also: http://forums.play.net/forums/GemStone%20IV/Quests%60Sagas%60Events/The%20Firebird/thread/1692994

"Bring me your suffering. The rattle roar of broken bones. Bring me the riot in your heart. Angry, wild and raw. Bring it all. I am not afraid of the dark."
- mia hollow