Arashan RP Verbs 08/11/2012 11:01 AM CDT
Just spent half an hour trying to figure out the special messaging for the Arashan. Anyone have anything else?

>snap arash
You snap your fingers at a lazy shadowy black arashan beckoning it. The arashan grudgingly crawls to your side and stares at you with an eyeless face.
>pet arash OR touch arash
You move your hand to touch the arashan's wiry shadowy black hair, but as your fingertips approach it, the hairs begin to twitch and feel around, lightly scratching against your hand.
>listen arash not sure if this is unique, but it does have unique flavor text
You have your shadowy black arashan relay its message to you. Its tentacles dance as it speaks in a hollow, deep raspy voice, "Would you come to the guild to aid Asenora for audience repetitions?"

Also, idle messaging:
The arashan's tentacles waver as it speaks quietly to itself in a deep, raspy voice; the language is clearly alien.

A lazy shadowy black arashan stares with an eyeless face up towards the ceiling and quietly speaks cryptic words with a haunting, raspy voice.

A lazy shadowy black arashan scratches its forehead with a three-toed foot.

Wish I had a list of all the RP verbs for all the demons. I don't recall one ever being put together.
Re: Arashan RP Verbs 09/08/2012 08:15 PM CDT
The arashan have 3 RP verbs associated with them. SNAP, TOUCH and EXHALE. There are also 10 idle messages, but many of them only occur in certain situations, so it could be relatively difficult to find them all. I suggest you read the Enchiridion Valentia entry on the arashan for some vague hints. ;)

GameMaster Oscuro