Will Vathon be back? 12/17/2014 09:53 AM CST
I'm so very sad that I missed all of the discussions and runes, and I'm hoping that he eventually returns. Thoughts?
Re: Will Vathon be back? 12/17/2014 10:02 AM CST

>I'm so very sad that I missed all of the discussions and runes, and I'm hoping that he eventually returns. Thoughts?

Qortaz said it was on his list of things to do, but someone else besides me bringing it up might help :)
Re: Will Vathon be back? 12/22/2014 01:47 PM CST
I also want to +1 here. I know I have 5 uncommon runes, but I'd like more Lorae'Tyr runes for my RP. I sadly missed the last Lorae'Tyr offering this year, but otherwise have been rather dedicated to hitting those the last two years (one last year, RtCF, one this year).

I think they could either drop to 3 a year (one for each valence) or be valance-neutral. More or neutral offerings are better for players to have a chance to come, but valence-specific is better for RP.

I also miss the Illusions work that happens, too. I was doing really well 12 months ago in Illusions but really dropped off the work lately!

>An officer of the Sorcerer Guild arrives and glances around. "Ah, there you are, Vathon!" he says in a slightly agitated tone. "I have come to formally declare that your membership privileges have been revoked."
Re: Will Vathon be back? 12/22/2014 02:09 PM CST
here's a good trick, too.

do teachings WITH teachings (say, two or three). Then the burden to spread the love is passed partly to players, and also helps players that can't do the hours of the events for whatever reasons.

like sacrifice teach, this should come with minor experience. We all know Vathon gives RPAs right? :P

>An officer of the Sorcerer Guild arrives and glances around. "Ah, there you are, Vathon!" he says in a slightly agitated tone. "I have come to formally declare that your membership privileges have been revoked."
Re: Will Vathon be back? 12/22/2014 06:48 PM CST

Yes. Check General Discussion Folder.