Is this thing on? 06/18/2014 06:28 PM CDT
So yeah... it's been a long time since I came lurking around. In fact, I'm not even sure there is anyone still playing who would remember my main characters from back in the day, Lhel or Burndearh. If those names ring any bells please say Hi, but be patient with me if I don't respond right off. I'm finding I've forgotten more then I think I even knew about the game. I guess in a way that could be a good thing, starting fresh and all that.

Anyway.. Hello from a returning player!
Re: Is this thing on? 06/18/2014 06:41 PM CDT
Welcome back to the addiction! I mean...

~Aulis
Forums Manager
QC'er
Re: Is this thing on? 06/18/2014 06:59 PM CDT
Welcome back!

You'll probably find that what familiar faces are around have drifted up North to the Landing for the time being. There's some pretty epic storyline stuff going on up there... and you know Havenites. We can't resist drama.

Signed,
Raelee and her Strings

>Speaking to Zyllah, Alyias says, "See? Raelee knows all."
Re: Is this thing on? 06/18/2014 10:32 PM CDT
Ahyes, the Last of the Solhicans.

-james, bristenn's player

You think to yourself, "FFF-"
A giant white bunny hurls a powerful lightning bolt at you!
You evade the bolt by a hair!
Re: Is this thing on? 06/19/2014 06:49 AM CDT

Welcome back Lhel!

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves
Sylvans
Half Elves
Re: Is this thing on? 06/19/2014 04:59 PM CDT
Welcome back indeed, as it is always nice to see players return! Hopefully you will find playing to be like riding a bike in terms of picking things back up, and be able to jump right into the swing of things.

-Lydil
Re: Is this thing on? 06/21/2014 06:47 AM CDT
Just be careful of Lydil. He likes to push people riding bikes into trees! I think he calls them "invasions" nowadays...

~Aulis
Forums Manager
QC'er
Re: Is this thing on? 06/27/2014 10:34 AM CDT

Invasion? What invasion at Solhaven? Does my paladin at 80th level at Bonespear (note: For Voln favor) count as an invasion? ;-)
Re: Is this thing on? 08/12/2014 09:15 PM CDT
Oh hi, welcome back Lhel!

~Kveta
Re: Is this thing on? 04/10/2015 10:28 PM CDT
I find it funny that the last post in this forum was from last August welcoming me back. And here I am again, returning to give this crazy game another try. The difference is I've dragged Anterrio back with me lol. I hope to see some familiar faces around, maybe then I won't feel so lost!

-Player of Lhel, Jerilyn, and many more
Re: Is this thing on? 04/10/2015 11:54 PM CDT
Welcome back!

Every time I log in lately I feel like I'm 10 seconds slower at typing in commands than I used to be.

I'M GETTING SO OLD!

-Sea Wizard, not even 30 yet, wrap your brain around that.

>A green-eyed white cat meows questioningly.

>A green-eyed white cat points at a spot just beyond your feet.
A burst of flames erupts from the ground and soon a furious fire begins consuming anything combustible there.
Re: Is this thing on? 04/11/2015 02:31 AM CDT
Welcome back to the both of you, Lhel and Anterrio! There have certainly been a number of old and new faces around Solhaven has of late, so hopefully you will have some company as you explore.

>Every time I log in lately I feel like I'm 10 seconds slower at typing in commands than I used to be.

Just consider it good practice at getting your APM up so you're ready for Legacy of the Void.

-Lydil
Re: Is this thing on? 04/11/2015 08:37 PM CDT
>Just consider it good practice at getting your APM up so you're ready for Legacy of the Void.

Hahah! It was all downhill since Brood War. Every year, my APM becomes less and less like a teenage Korean pro, and for this, I am sad.

-Sea Wizard, doesn't need APM to 6-pool zergling rush.

>A green-eyed white cat meows questioningly.

>A green-eyed white cat points at a spot just beyond your feet.
A burst of flames erupts from the ground and soon a furious fire begins consuming anything combustible there.
Re: Is this thing on? 04/15/2015 12:45 PM CDT
>>I find it funny that the last post in this forum was from last August welcoming me back. And here I am again, returning to give this crazy game another try

FFFFFFFFFF- Welcome back!

~Teveriel and Arrec's Player
Re: Is this thing on? 04/16/2015 10:55 AM CDT
>FFFFFFFFFF- Welcome back!

H8ers gonna hate. *shakes it off*

-Player of Lhel, Jerilyn, and many more
Re: Is this thing on? 04/16/2015 11:18 AM CDT
>>H8ers gonna hate. *shakes it off*

I ain't hatin'. But oh god, there goes the neighborhoood~

-Teveriel and Arrec's Player