A really, super, mega important survey. 09/16/2011 05:10 PM CDT
This folder is dead!

It's time to breathe some life back into it. Once upon a time, I posted a survey. It made people pay attention to this thread for at least an hour or two... so maybe I will try it again. Here's some questions, go!

1) What are you doing this weekend?
2) What color do you most associate with your character? (Doesn't have to be their favorite!)
3) What is your preferred flavor of ice cream?
4) What new/returning TV are you most looking forward to this fall?
5) What does your character spend his/her time doing during all that time you aren't logged in?
6) What is your character's absolute worst nightmare?
7) Tell us a joke.
8) What would your absolute dream item in game be? Realistically? Unrealistically?
9) Tell us a fun fact about you.
10) Tell us a fun fact about your character.
11) What is your character's goal in life?
12) Cake or pie?
13) What kind of cake or pie?
14) Do you have any pets? What are they?
15) What is your character's most treasured item?
16) Do you remember your first alteration? Show us!
17) Remember how we got some glimpses of alternate realities during Cataclysm? Make one up. What's your character doing there?
18) If your character existed in the real world, what would he/she do for a living?
19) We all know eachother's characters' favored Arkati... but what's your character's second-most-favored Arkati?
20) What are you reading lately? Watching? Playing?
21) What's something your character has always wondered about another character?

That should do it for now. I'll answer later. I expect immediate responses from ALL of you. Go!

Signed,
Raelee and her Strings

>Speaking to Zyllah, Alyias says, "See? Raelee knows all."
Re: A really, super, mega important survey. 09/16/2011 05:41 PM CDT
Sure, I'll play...

- Preparing the house for family to descend next weekend. And alchemy, because I hate myself.
2) What color do you most associate with your character? (Doesn't have to be their favorite!)
- Turquoise.
- Peanut butter!
- TV? What is this? Netflix 4eva!
5) What does your character spend his/her time doing during all that time you aren't logged in?
- Praying (a little), taking care of admin, giving advice, and nosing about.
- Apparently, dark shamblers...
7) Tell us a joke.
- They say monks'll be out this year.
8) What would your absolute dream item in game be? Realistically? Unrealistically?
- Realistic: A glamour tattoo
- Unrealistic: A custom spirit servant
- I drive submarines for a living.
- Godefroy used to be a novice in the Temple of Eonak... and boy, was his dad dissappointed!
- Convince a few adventurers that the Church isn't so bad.
12) Cake or pie?
- Cake.
- Carrot cake.
- 4 cats, and a horse.
- Probably the medallion he received from a semi-commune when Chaeya left. I should get it EZ-scripted...
- Short: a gold-cuffed white wool cassock
- Show: Cloth-covered buttons fasten the woven snowy Aldoran wool that forms the body of the garment. Otherwise austere, the ivory hue is relieved only by golden edging and wide cuffs turned back to reveal a rich silk lining of gold-on-gold embroidered crowns.
17) Remember how we got some glimpses of alternate realities during Cataclysm? Make one up. What's your character doing there?
- Ummm... I missed most of that, sadly. I returned from sea only in time for Raelee to destroy 'Haven.
18) If your character existed in the real world, what would he/she do for a living?
- Godefroy would be one of those earnest politicians that only manipulates you to help you. He'd probably either stall out at State Senator, or become White House Chief of Staff.
19) We all know eachother's characters' favored Arkati... but what's your character's second-most-favored Arkati?
- Phoen
- Re-reading "Going Postal" by Terry Pratchett
21) What's something your character has always wondered about another character?
- Does Kilthal ever <b>not</b> speak softly?

~Godefroy, Player of

Morvule hisses, "Ssssally ssssellssss sssseashellssss by the sssseasssshore."
Re: A really, super, mega important survey. 09/16/2011 05:47 PM CDT

Answering questions 2 through 21.

~EC
Re: A really, super, mega important survey. 09/16/2011 06:17 PM CDT
Staying in. Family visiting, so I'll probably spend SOME time with them.

Really? You can't tell? REALLY?!

Chocolate. I'm easy to please.

I don't really watch the telly.

Paperwork, and yelling at subordinates

Paperwork. Ask Shannivar.

7) Tell us a joke.
Elemental lore review.

Realistically: 8x+ greatsword
Unrealistically: Pure coraesine greatsword

I just got my very first cell phone this week.

He's the youngest son of what I envision to be sort of like a crazy Italian family.

Well, he met the big one. Golvern Star, I guess?

12) Cake or pie?
Cake.

Marble or checkerboard.

A dog.

His locket of Shannivar.

Too far back.

Mounting a rebellion against Empress Svala the First, who conquered the Turamzzyrian Empire.

Drill Sergeant, USMC

Tied between Eonak and Lorminstra

Reading: With the Old Breed, by Eugene Sledge
Watching: Nuffin.
Playing: Deus Ex - Human Revolution, Civilization V

Will Capell ever man up?

-A
Re: A really, super, mega important survey. 09/16/2011 08:04 PM CDT
1) What are you doing this weekend?\
-- Going to see a friends band at a bar then going to another bar to meet up with a group of other friends

-- I don't really

-- Schweddy Balls

-- Wilfred

-- Drinking. Thinking up new stupid things to do

-- A) Scarabs B) Rayyne's Void Blade

7) Tell us a joke.
-- Photons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic

-- A sentient sword for Balinworn to argue with and be afraid of. Alternatively, something that lets me randomly hurt Aubery.

-- I play harmonica

-- Enegue's wife once told him he was a really horrible, terrible person and that he should leave Silvergate.

-- To be better than Aubery.

12) Cake or pie?
-- Pie.
-- Floor pie.

-- I used to have a pug. Balinworn has a duck.

-- the Shaalk Mechtar. Berr's old weapon.

-- my black ash mattock.
This mattock has clearly seen many years of use, but has been maintained in superb condition. Its haft has been fashioned from a sturdy length of black ash, and soft deerskin has been wrapped about
its pommel. Carved into the mattock's hilt, in fine script, are the words "Honor, Strength, Bravery"

-- sauntering around, carefree in the knowledge that there are no scarabs and no nose-stealing lobsters.

-- blacksmith

-- Ronan is his first. Aeia is his second.

-- Reading: Breakfast of Champions
Watching: Rescue Me; Dr Who
Playing: Nothing really

-- If Raelee really controls Owly or the other way around.

Balinworn
Re: A really, super, mega important survey. 09/16/2011 08:38 PM CDT

fun!

1. not and much.
2. blue
3. strawberry
4. Chuck!
5. crying softly into his pillow, and puppets
6. geese
7. Mechanic: “Sorry sir, but I couldn’t fix your brakes. So I made your horn louder.”
8. I have it, my uber puppet stage and booth of doom!
9. I have ate a 10 x 10 at in-an-out burger in one sitting. (I was sick for three days after)
10. he may possibly be a hoarder
11. eat, drink and be merry
12. pie!
13. sour cream and blueberry pie
14. roxy, German Shepard.
15. his puppet stage and booth.
16. a sun-bleached driftwood staff with a Niima statuette lashed to the top by several strands of seaweed
17. One were everything is the same, except the boot still works to get to River's Rest and there are 11 percent more left handed people then current.
18. work on a children s tv show.
19. Zelia, random and fun!
20. john carter books, cartoons and dead island.
21. where the owl got his purple rat shoes.

Vender and his puppets
Re: A really, super, mega important survey. 09/17/2011 12:58 AM CDT
1) What are you doing this weekend? Playing with my daughter and spending quality time with my wife (I work in a different city)
2) What color do you most associate with your character? (Doesn't have to be their favorite!) F/Storm Grey S/Whatever color shadows are
3) What is your preferred flavor of ice cream? Coffee
4) What new/returning TV are you most looking forward to this fall? Football
5) What does your character spend his/her time doing during all that time you aren't logged in? F/reading about herbs, critters and plant life. S/trying to pick the lock on the bank vault
6) What is your character's absolute worst nightmare? Demons
7) Tell us a joke. Heh, no
8) What would your absolute dream item in game be? Realistically? Unrealistically? F/altered goat pin (waern) S/2 10x short words (1 weighted, one flaring)
9) Tell us a fun fact about you. I am a Master Mason. No we aren't running the world, we can barely plan a dinner.
10) Tell us a fun fact about your character. F/Scared of heights S/Has a crush on a prominent resident
11) What is your character's goal in life? To survive
12) Cake or pie? Either
13) What kind of cake or pie? Free
14) Do you have any pets? What are they? Personally no, but my wife has a dog
15) What is your character's most treasured item? S/Critter found too satchel F/no idea
16) Do you remember your first alteration? Show us! Dont have any
17) Remember how we got some glimpses of alternate realities during Cataclysm? Make one up. What's your character doing there? Wasnt here for that
18) If your character existed in the real world, what would he/she do for a living? F/ Wilderness Guide S/Lawyer
19) We all know eachother's characters' favored Arkati... but what's your character's second-most-favored Arkati? You know that about F and S? I dont even know that about them.
20) What are you reading lately? Watching? Playing? Dead Six by Larry Correia
21) What's something your character has always wondered about another character? Well, this would be giving away secrets.

"Oh, and why is there a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms anyway? That makes as much sense as having a Bureau of Coal, Petroleum and Citrus Fruit."
Re: A really, super, mega important survey. 09/17/2011 03:28 AM CDT
Friday: Coming home at 4am, not sleeping. Saturday, tailgating and then attending the Hurricanes vs Buckeyes, Sunday, Attending the Dolphins vs Texans. A lot of football this weekend.
gold or white
choc chip cookie dough
30 Rock, Sons of Anarchy. Really Game of Thrones but that's next Spring.
sitting around, not hunting. Growing a complex root system.
marriage
7) Tell us a joke.
the Federal Reserve
I'd like to get my 4 slot fusion chain to 10x HCP. An item that you whispered a name to and it transferred your group to that person.
I'm known to have spindly fingers.
He's known to have spindly fingers.
not certain
12) Cake or pie?
ice cream cake
see above
Chester, a big (85 pounds) goldendoodle.
I've got a bunch of sentimental stuff from long gone friends on display in his shop
In the 90s I was all into "ebon black knight's ITEM". So gross.
dating
mergers and acquisitions
my character is agnostic
I finally read the first book of the Dark Tower trilogy, didn't much like it. Weeds. Deus Ex.
My guy tends to take people at face value.

Drew/Chiv

Proud inventor of the Droit ballista and the Droitapult.

Invasion canary in the coal mine.
Re: A really, super, mega important survey. 09/17/2011 09:57 AM CDT
) What are you doing this weekend?

Cleaning for a family visit/working

black and the primaries

Re-ceesss...

netflix

trading/traveling/investigating

Leading in a time of war or Being forced to choose between two homes.

7) Tell us a joke.

Why was Auchand afraid of seven? ... Because seven ate nine.

Realistically - sweep made available to warriors (I HATE tackle)

Unrealistically - Getting to travel in the Tehiri sands. Or offering to trade experience for other incentives (I'm dreading cap)

I'm not fun :/

When she was a child her mother made her wander the dreamlands. She's had some recurring nightmares ever since (that she's never told a soul about) and never really forgiven herself or her mother.

To help the Tehir and the Empire understand enough of each other to prevent the impending war.

12) Cake or pie?

It depends, do they come with ice cream?

Grandma's Chocolate chess

one cat and a husband

a daffodil (but shhh!) or the pendant from her first love

Technically its not her first, but its the first I helped design

a jagged pale gauntlet-sword
This gauntlet-sword has been forged of sturdy, sand-hued vultite with a slightly curved, blistered bone haft wrapped in darkened suede. One side of the sword is stained with pale cerulean streaks, and is etched with small, edged geometric shapes near the base of the blade. The other side of the blade is also whorled with blue, yet reflects a hint of ruby, and is etched with a pair of entwining hawks midflight, their talons extended. A dull snakestone provides a counterbalance in the center of the hilt.
There appears to be something written on it.

Engraved along the midline of the base of the blade, among the geometric shapes, are the words, "Dance of the Wind."

17) Remember how we got some glimpses of *alternate realities* during Cataclysm? Make one up. What's your character doing there?

(We did?) Vilkea still in the Sands with her original love and family, listening to a plot against the Empire.

Probably a government agent in international relations and conflict resolution

(...I actually doubt many people do know her first...) Her second is Lumnis by a long shot.

Reading - work
Watching -work
Playing - ...hopefully not work

Raelee - What drove her to her intense studies?
Re: A really, super, mega important survey. 09/17/2011 10:45 AM CDT
Cleaning up on my one day off then back to work.

Ivory, le sigh.

Chocolate/peanut butter (when I actually like ice cream)

Fringe

Lately? Business with properties in Nydds and Lolle. Daydreaming (A LOT).

Brain slugs.

7) Tell us a joke.
This guy goes to a costume party naked with a girl hanging on his back. Someone asks him what he's dressed up as. He says, "A turtle." Other persons asks, "Yeah? Who's that girl on your back?". Man replies, "Oh, that's Michelle." (Get it...my shell?) Lame, I know. It's better told out loud.

A horse.
A horse.

I have synesthesia.

She sings.

To be happy.

12) Cake or pie?
Cake

Devil's food

2 cats, 1 African Grey

Her locket.

It was some silly back-laced corset.

Everyone is living in peace and harmony. She would be lying in a field of daffodils.

Probably a social worker or parole/probation officer.

Actually, Jastev is her first favorite. Dare I say Koar is her second? Darned Godefroy.

I have been on a BSG marathon lately.

Does Raelee love her? ;)
Re: A really, super, mega important survey. 09/17/2011 07:30 PM CDT
- Recovering from illness, housecleaning, other boring stuff
- Black. Is black a color?
- Mint chocolate chip, though I'm pretty addicted to blood orange sorbet
- Grey's An--uh. Um. Criminal Minds.
- Stereotypical cleric stuff, and ruining a hell of a lot of dough trying to learn to bake bread.
- Ever running into Thrassus again.
7) Tell us a joke.
- What sort of insect is good for your health? A spelling bee.
- The Lorminstra cloak from Droughtman's.
- I work for a pest control company and see all sorts of interesting fauna on a daily basis.
- Shannivar's barely literate. She only learned to read a few years ago, and any letters she writes are a slow, careful process
- To leave a significant enough mark on the world to be remembered after she passes the Gate.
12) Cake or pie?
- Cake
- Ice cream
- Two orange cats. Desire and Leo.
- There's a few of them. A letter, a teddy bear, a flower or two, a couple pieces of jewelry
- I have no idea what the first one I got on Shannivar was.
- She's living in South Hendor still with her half-sister, parents, and aunt going through peaceful village life. Or she'd have been dragged into an Academy somewhere to try and refine her flow magic. Or anywhere in between.
- Probably forensics, or a medical examiner.
19) We all know each other's characters' favored Arkati... but what's your character's second-most-favored Arkati?
- Ronan
- Mockingjay, Doctor Who, Civilization V
- What elven House is Kilthal from?

--
You quietly whisper to Tolomyn, "I would like 'an unpretentious albugineous rumchunder dress whorled with chrysochlorous penniform arabesques', please."
>
You gaze hopefully at Tolomyn.
>
Tolomyn stares at you.
Re: A really, super, mega important survey. 09/17/2011 08:37 PM CDT

Soccer, birthday party and shopping for hockey gear. Somewhere in there I'm hoping to sit and read. I miss reading.

Red.

Cherry vanilla.

Survivor.

She divides her time between sailing and painting.

Complete isolation.

7) Tell us a joke.
A horse walks into a bar and the bartender says "Why the long face?".

Real-Airship and/or Sailboat. Unreal-Her own fleet of ships :>

When I drink too much red wine, I'm the best dancer EVER! (Woe to those that dance too close.)

Divone wanted to captain her father's ship the Niima's Grace. Divone's mother wanted to arrange a marriage between her and a wealthy, connected family in Mestanir. Divone's father denied both wishes and dropped her off in Solhaven to give her a chance to find "herself". So far, Dad knew best.

She once thought it was being a ship's captain, now, she's not sure exactly where she should head. She just takes it one day and small step at a time.

12) Cake or pie?
Pie.

Apple Crumble.

I have a cat named Sam.

She has a locker full of treasured items. She's a pack rat of memories.

I don't remember. It's probably best I don't.

She's the spoiled wife of the Earl of Estoria. Shallow and bitter.

Photo-journelist. Portraits on the side.

Jastev....

Reread World War Z. I'm a sucker for a zombie book/movie/series.

Can Raelee burp her abc's?
Re: A really, super, mega important survey. 09/17/2011 10:14 PM CDT
I worked today. Tomorrow I relax & unpack more! Woo! Just finished moving.

2) What color do you most associate with your character?
Alisaire - grey. Capell - red. Orthir - white.

Cookies & cream.

Um... I don't really have TV hooked up right now. However, I expect that I will latch onto Supernatural again, and also I really enjoyed the season premier of Thundercats. They're so related, I know.

Alisaire - wouldn't you like to know?
Capell - fishing.
Orthir - better not ask.

Pass.

7) Tell us a joke.
Jokes?! I don't tell jokes!!

I know I was the only one who was looking forward to the pegasus that could be ridden. :C BUT I WAS.

I enjoy cooking.

Alisaire - actually a good dancer.
Capell - distrusts demonologist sorcerers, but not because of the whole summoning demons from another valence aspect.
Orthir - grew up handling horses.

Alisaire - oblivion.
Capell - to be an honorable and just knight who defends the weak.
Orthir - better not ask.

12) Cake or pie?
Cake.

Key lime pie.

1 dog (German shepard named Grimm), and 1 cat (American shorthaired named Roxy).

Alisaire - her talisman.
Capell - his flute.
Orthir - a specific sword.

Yes, it was a terrible tapestry cloak on an old character. I no longer have the item or even a log of it, but I do recall it being an embroidered (golden) spidersilk cloak with some terrible depiction of a doe and rings and stuff on the back.

Alisaire - happily married with children.
Capell - a terrible villain of a knight.
Orthir - a leatherworking merchant.

Alisaire - a politician. Or possibly a fringe cult leader.
Capell - a high school student.
Orthir - a real life 007.

Alisaire - I'm going to pick third, since the first two are obvious (Luukos & Sheru, just about equally). The Huntress.
Capell - n/a.
Orthir - Ivas.

Reading - Nothing, currently. I recently finished A Dance With Dragons.
Watching - A friend just introduced me to Archer. Consider me now a fan.
Playing - I just bought El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron. I'm rather looking forward to it.

Alisaire - Will Raelee marry me?
Capell - Does Halimeda really like me?
Orthir - What color are Myasara's smallclothes?

>21) What's something your character has always wondered about another character?
Will Capell ever man up?

ROFL.

- Overlord EK
Re: A really, super, mega important survey. 09/19/2011 11:37 AM CDT
My turn, I suppose!

>1) What are you doing this weekend?
I was supposed to be editing some artwork. Instead, I played video games and cleaned. The cleaning was productive... the games, not so much.

>2) What color do you most associate with your character? (Doesn't have to be their favorite!)
Gold.

>3) What is your preferred flavor of ice cream?
Coffee Oreo from JP Licks!

>4) What new/returning TV are you most looking forward to this fall?
Chuck :)

>5) What does your character spend his/her time doing during all that time you aren't logged in?
Reading, studying, researching... just what you'd expect. Raelee is, ultimately, kind of predictable.

>6) What is your character's absolute worst nightmare?
Losing her mind... or possibly skeletal serpents.

>7) Tell us a joke.
What'd the farmer say when he lost his tractor?*

>8) What would your absolute dream item in game be? Realistically? Unrealistically?
Realistically? I'm already there. But any item that lets Raelee display more fiery magicalness is good.
Unrealistically? I want a totally custom home with a library and laboratory.

>9) Tell us a fun fact about you.
I have a small collection of sock monkeys.

>10) Tell us a fun fact about your character.
She left her home and parents at the age of 12 to move to Elstreth. Why? She felt she would be better off with less supervision of her studies.

>11) What is your character's goal in life?
To succeed.

>12) Cake or pie?
Cake.

>13) What kind of cake or pie?
Anything chocolate.

>14) Do you have any pets? What are they?
My roommate has a cat. I affectionately call him BigStupidKitty.

>15) What is your character's most treasured item?
She's not that sentimental.

>16) Do you remember your first alteration? Show us!
It was "an embroidered ice blue silk cloak" with a show about gold floral embroidery at the hem. It belonged to my bard.

>17) Remember how we got some glimpses of alternate realities during Cataclysm? Make one up. What's your character doing there?
Well, since Aydan already brought up the delightful reign of Empress Svala I...
And we'll ignore the one where she was married to Eugenides (!?)...
There's probably one where she's at the Hall, she's a professor... quiet and caring, truly enjoying fostering learning in her students. Probably vaguely Lumnite (ew).

>18) If your character existed in the real world, what would he/she do for a living?
She'd probably be working on her second PhD in some sort of theoretical physics at MIT or CalTech or some place like that.

>19) We all know eachother's characters' favored Arkati... but what's your character's second-most-favored Arkati?
Answer censored.

>20) What are you reading lately? Watching? Playing?
Reading - Comic books (the Avengers have been awesome lately) and "Warm Bodies" (zombies)
Watching - A lot of the Food Network... and I don't even cook.
Playing - I've gotten hooked back into DCUO.

>21) What's something your character has always wondered about another character?
She's now kind of wondering why you're all wondering so much about her...

Signed,
Raelee and her Strings

* Where's my tractor!?
Re: A really, super, mega important survey. 09/19/2011 02:55 PM CDT
Cleaned the house, worked form home, tying up some loose ends before my trip to CA.
Royal purple.
Golden vanilla.
Jeopardy!
Drinking with the sailor in town.
A world where there is no logic.
7) Tell us a joke.
How about real life story?
Me: This is Mr. Le, how can I help you?
Employee: My computer won't turn on.
Me: That sounds unfortunate, can I start with your name and building you're working out of?
Employee: <insert name>, and I work out of the Kansas City building.
Me: I'm sorry Mr. <insert name>, but we're experiencing a power outage in KC at the moment, that is why your computer won't turn on.
Employee: I didn't know computers ran on electricity, I thought they used batteries.
Me: I'm sorry to disappoint you, but they do run on electricity.

Realistically - I've achieved all I want for Pallidas.
Unrealistically - A cute demon lap dog that I could dismember and eat (illusion)
I work in the digital forensics field.
Pallidas has been walking the lands since 1998.
I've already achieved it, made lvl 30 and how can save people that died around Solhaven.
12) Cake or pie?
Cake.
Cheesecake.
None.
Spell: Locate Person, Spell: Spirit Guide.
Don't have any.
Pallidas would be a demon summoning sorcerer, then leading an army of demons to the Landing so steal all their alcohol.
Philosophy teacher or EMT.
I don't have either a first or second favored.
Reading - Carl Von Clausewitz's "On War"
Watching - Jeopardy!
Playing - GSIV and the occasional Starcraft 2 game of Desert Strike
Does Rimalon really like me or does he like me like me?
Re: A really, super, mega important survey. 09/19/2011 03:00 PM CDT
>2) What color do you most associate with your character? (Doesn't have to be their favorite!)
Teal

Blue Bell Banana Pudding.

NFL Redzone!

>5) What does your character spend his/her time doing during all that time you aren't logged in?
He sleeps a lot. That and look for work, when it's convenient.

Things that go bump in the water.

>7) Tell us a joke.
Simu's group hunting coding.

>8) What would your absolute dream item in game be? Realistically? Unrealistically?
Realistically? An exceptionally crit-weighted OHE.
Unrealistically? A house with a view in the mountains which also has a view of the the Bay

I have an 8-inch reflector telescope. Wish it was a 10-inch one :p

The night sky fascinates him. Just what are those bright lights?

To have his family at some point.

>12) Cake or pie?
Cake. Do tarts count?

German Chocolate.

I've an adopted black cat. Last I checked, he would be considered a mid-size dog, by weight

Two letters.

Nope.

>17) Remember how we got some glimpses of alternate realities during Cataclysm? Make one up. What's your character doing there?
Sitting at a computer playing a game about Earth?

>18) If your character existed in the real world, what would he/she do for a living?
He'd be a handyman. Or a florist.

>19) We all know each other's characters' favored Arkati... but what's your character's second-most-favored Arkati?
N/A

Reading - Finished the last book of the Hunger Games.
Watching - Breaking Bad.
Playing - Total War.

Are Rimalon's hips real or did he get them from somebody else? Raelee's maybe?

~EC
Re: A really, super, mega important survey. 09/19/2011 03:04 PM CDT
"Watching - A friend just introduced me to Archer. Consider me now a fan." - Alisaire

Easily one of the best shows around.

One of the best second season lines:

Archer: Barry, wait! Slow down!
Barry: Why?
Archer: So I can go past you!
Re: A really, super, mega important survey. 09/19/2011 03:24 PM CDT
Since you all were SO curious...

>If Raelee really controls Owly or the other way around.

Raelee controls Owly. Owly does a fine job of controlling all of you. Food for thought...

>where the owl got his purple rat shoes.

From the shoe fairy, aka... the ground.

>Raelee - What drove her to her intense studies?

Long story, goes way back to the small child version of Raelee. You should probably ask her in game. :)

>Does Raelee love her? ;)

Nah.

>Can Raelee burp her abc's?

She's a lady of culture and refinement, or something. The thought's never even crossed her mind.

>Will Raelee marry me?

Nah.

Signed,
Raelee and her Strings

Re: A really, super, mega important survey. 09/19/2011 06:26 PM CDT
>>>Can Raelee burp her abc's?

Balinworn should totally ask her that. He loves saying absurd things to her just to watch her reaction.

B
Re: A really, super, mega important survey. 09/20/2011 12:29 AM CDT
Not so sure about the other questions, but I can tell a joke:

Did you ever hear of the Sith Lord with the chronic gas problem? He was called Darth Vapor.
Re: A really, super, mega important survey. 09/20/2011 07:28 AM CDT

Chellarella - What type of synesthesia? Grapheme, sound, number or personification? (I just watched a tv series about this and found it fascinating!)
Re: A really, super, mega important survey. 09/21/2011 01:30 AM CDT
<<Chellarella - What type of synesthesia? Grapheme, sound, number or personification? (I just watched a tv series about this and found it fascinating!)

Ordinal-linguistic personification of numbers mostly, but I do have color-graphemic also.
Re: A really, super, mega important survey. 09/28/2011 11:16 PM CDT

Playing Gemstone - for a change.

White

Vanilla

I don't watch TV.

Being cooler than I could make him be once I log him in.

Being wrong.

>7) Tell us a joke.

Keep reading.

Lesser shadowdeath vambraces.

Greater shadowdeath vambraces.

I've been slowly testing that old wives tale about going blind...

He's been testing it too...

Freedom.

>12) Cake or pie?

Pie

Edward's chocolate creme pie.

Yes. 4 standard schnauzers

He doesn't have it anymore (true story).

Yes. a menacing black sapphire-clasped mantle boldly emblazoned across the front and back with the symbol of Onar

Singing songs and handing out flowers... like a true Maeramil hippy.

The government's dirty work.

>19) We all know eachother's characters' favored Arkati... but what's your character's second-most-favored Arkati?

Goseana

Just finished Pathfinder. I watch nothing. I already answered the third question in question number 9.

No comment.
Re: A really, super, mega important survey. 10/24/2011 12:07 PM CDT
It's never too late.

Moving, home remodeling, and preparing for a wedding.

Black, white, or grey.

Green Tea

Ghost Adventures! (I can handle the lockdown)

Tailoring, glassblowing, rummaging through garbage, roaming through temples, recreational trespassing, etc.

Himself.

>7) Tell us a joke.

Some American astronauts, Russian astronauts, and Polish astronauts are sitting in a cafeteria, talking. The American astronauts exclaim, "We're going to be the first to go to the moon! It will be the greatest achievement for all of mankind!" The Russian astronauts laugh and exclaim, "Stupid Americans, we will be going first to Mars! It will be greatest victory for mankind and Mother Russia!" The Polish astronauts fall out of their chairs because they're laughing so hard. When the Americans and Russians ask them what's so funny, they exclaim, "The moon? Mars!? How stupid! We're going to be the first to go to the sun!"

R: An item that gave my character the ability to struggle for life, like Troll Kings.

U: A custom spell (I'd opt for an illusion-based spell, a temporal-based spell, or a reality-based spell)

I've played soccer around the world.

He's an underground pit-fighter.

Ascend.

>12) Cake or pie?

No thank you.

I said no thank you.

No pets as of yet.

His timepiece.

some padded black brocade boots

The soft leather soles on these warmly padded boots look like they would make barely a sound on even the hardest surface. Peeking out over the tops is a bit of the black rabbit-fur lining.

Nothing. He's dead in all of them.

Corporate espionage. Inventor. Fashion designer. Businessman. Psychologist. Actor/Entertainer. Anything, really.

I don't know. He hasn't met them all.

R: The internet
W: House/Bones
P: Aion

He doesn't.

~Eugenides, The Last

The town guard says, "Just when I think I've seen it all, someone like Eugenides walks by and well...." The town guard nods to you.
Re: A really, super, mega important survey. 10/24/2011 12:21 PM CDT
>>17) Remember how we got some glimpses of alternate realities during Cataclysm? Make one up. What's your character doing there?

>Nothing. He's dead in all of them.

Zombiegenedies?

Signed,
Raelee and her Strings

Re: A really, super, mega important survey. 10/24/2011 12:43 PM CDT

Reading. And then a little Gemstone, and then some more reading. And finally, maybe a little bit of reading.

Green

Dark chocolate with peanut butter

Psych! And the Doctor at Christmas

Being a mom, reading medical texts, reading the lonely hearts ads in the Elanthian Journal

Scarabs

>7) Tell us a joke.
uh.....

R: Ability to speak other languages, she IS a bit of a scholar after all

U: capped hunting grounds in/near Haven so my friends can stay nearby

Was a radio personality called "Babette" in the 80's. oh god, the 80's

Sereh is a virgin despite being a mom

being able to rescue folk anywhere in Elanthia

>12) Cake or pie?

pie, in a bowl, with milk on it

fruit pies

Chihuahua named Candy (we didn't name her) she runs the household

miniature coffee tree

Remember when you could not buy socks, but you could find single socks on critters and in boxes? I collected them, had dozens, and had a sack altered to be embroidered with the words My Sock Sack. Sadly, I sold it

The soft leather soles on these warmly padded boots look like they would make barely a sound on even the hardest surface. Peeking out over the tops is a bit of the black rabbit-fur lining.

Being sad and alone

teaching

>19) We all know each other's characters' favored Arkati... but what's your character's second-most-favored Arkati?

Goseana

R: Just finished Hunger Games and Dresden Files. Now I am catching up on Stephanie Plum
W: Psych, Project Runway
P: Sims 3

What does Eugenides wonder about my character?
Re: A really, super, mega important survey. 11/14/2011 11:30 AM CST

Cleaning, running Game of Thrones (I have the d20 game that my boyfriend got me 5 years ago! Special edition!!), probably playing gemstone.

Copper and black

I pretty much like all flavors save maybe walnut or anything with bananas.

I don't know, I usually look forward to Netflix just updating stuff.

I always pictured her instructing acolytes, performing rituals, praying, dancing, playing her ayr, reading, reasearching... doing her laundry, cleaning her cell in the temple, making breakfast, what normal people do when they aren't trying to help their god plunge the world into darkness.

Drowning.

>7) Tell us a joke.

So this Sheruvian and this Mularosian walk into a bar...

I never really thought about it. I guess, it would be to have access into all parts of her patron's temple. That would be sweet.

A table in her house that I can put stuff on and multiple rooms.

I am learning how to belly dance.

Hadya doesn't like sweets.

To be a High Priestess in the Luukosian Order.

>12) Cake or pie?

Cake.

Black Forest

I have a tailess cat named Toki.

The knife her father gave her.

My first alteration was a cloak for my Dhe'nar it was like a crimson silk Dhe'nar cloak.. It had a sparrow with an arrow through its chest on the back...oy.

Hadya would actually be a priestess to Oleani and have like ten husbands, true story.

Politician or a member of the Catholic church, either is just as likely.

Mularos.

Reading: Blameless
Watching: I haven't really watched much of anything lately.
Playing: Lotro on occasion. Game of Thrones.

How Raelee has the time to dress so fabulously when it seems like she doesn't really care.

---
The Tehir and the Illistimi's string puller
<<I know merchanting sessions for me usually end with me huddled in a corner, rasping about "Judgment Day" and talking about Terminators. --Auchand
Re: A really, super, mega important survey. 11/18/2011 12:24 AM CST
I'm not really a local of Solhaven but my character hangs out and watches people from invisibility sometimes! And sticks her nose in whenever something Lornonish seems to be going down. And I'm bored.

Driving from New Jersey to Texas.

Black, like her shriveled little soul.

A discontinued Blue Bell flavor called Decadence. It was vanilla and chocolate syrup and frozen whipped cream swirled together. These days, I settle for Ben & Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch.

They're already back by now but Big Bang Theory and Bones are tied for me.

Business. She is the head of her family, a group of shipping magnates, so she is involved in a lot of trade with the world outside Ta'Nalfein. She also takes in and trains young noble ladies in the arts of household management, music, education, et cetera, in the fashion of the Medieval noble fostering system. When she's not networking, she likes to watch people. From invisibility so as not to hinder their natural behaviors. Or she's designing outfits for those who ask her to. Or trying to shoo away all the cats that follow her around. Or amassing wealth and power and influence. She's a busy bee.

Helplessness.

>7) Tell us a joke.

Why should you always check a pirate's back pockets? That's where he keeps his booty.

I'm pretty content right now, actually. If someone would make Lysistrata's pet snake wearable around her neck or arm, that would be perfect.

My library has over two thousand books in it.

She's always got a snake on her somewhere. Yep. Somewhere. Possibly in a pocket or up a sleeve. That's the ticket...

To rule the world. Seriously. She's patient.

>12) Cake or pie?

Cake.

Red velvet with real cream cheese icing.

Three dogs. A Jack Russell Terrier named Callahan. He thinks he's my familiar. A Bernese Mountain Dog/Border Collie mix named Sparta, who is lucky to be very sweet because she's as dumb as a rock. A Pitbull named Kirin whose butt, I am convinced, is the Hellmouth. Why else would brimstone leak from it so continuously? Also, I want to get a hairless rat to live in my library when I finish moving.

Probably her pet snake, Sinsuviel.

Oh yes. I remember it but I refuse to share it on the basis that it was amateurish generic sexy.

I was on a break when this happened! But I get the gist of it. In this alternate reality... Lysistrata is Vivaldi's younger sister.

Um. Infanta of Spain! Just off the top of my head.

She has a soft spot for Luukos. Plus, she likes the idea of an undead army.

Reading: All my books are packed! It is torture. And the next book I'm waiting for doesn't come out until next month.
Watching: A bunch of MST3k episodes I have downloaded to my laptop.
Playing: GS. All of my game systems are packed as well. No Skyrim for me until the end of next week.

She wonders just how strong IS Corlyne's capacity for alcohol?