Forum Reorganization 05/05/2016 04:24 PM CDT
So today we have reorganized the categories on the forums just a slight bit. To alleviate possible confusion between PAID events, festivals, etc. and regular non-pay ones we have created a new category on the forums entitled "Town Events and Happenings". This is were we have moved many sub-topics, such as Cross into Shadows, that discuss various free festivals and roleplaying storylines. The previous category "Quests/Sagas/Events" has been renamed to "Events, Quests, and SimuCoins" and will now only house topics specifically regarding paid events and SimuCoins.

On that note, I know there is quite the concern regarding the links to these now-moved topics on the GSWIKI now being broken, and I apologize for that. I will be working on fixing them as soon as possible. If any players wish to help with this process--and it definitely is not required at all--please feel free. Or if someone with much more wiki-coding experience than I wants to write a bot to do it that's acceptable too! (kidding! Kinda....)

~Aulis
Forums Manager
QC'er

This message was originally posted in Software & Hardware Help, Forums Discussions. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/211/2252/view/82