SimuCon 2016 - Schedule & Attendee List 08/10/2016 01:48 AM CDT
Hi all!

We have a tentative schedule set for Con. We're still expecting to be running more games/contests than this, and the DragonRealms State of Elanthia has not yet been finalized. Please be aware that this is all subject to change, but the times for RadioFree SimuCon and the Live Auction are pretty much set in stone, at least. ;)

The rooms will open up Wednesday around 3pm, and we will be in Alpine 2 and Davos this year. We will probably be keeping Davos as a snack/drink room, and a more quiet location, with the main party in Alpine 2. I will be setting up power strips and cord management to accommodate laptop usage, so that we aren't tripping over ourselves so much this year. If you would like to help with setup on Wednesday, please please volunteer yourself!

Day Time Event Organizer
Wednesday All Day Meet, Greet, Socialize. Badges available on Thursday. GM Zythica
Thursday All Day Check-in and Socialize GM Zythica
3:00 PM Games: Munchkins Tournament GM Mestys
5:00 PM Design X Kick-off Meeting (DR & GS) GM Skhorne
9:00 PM Roundtable / Panels All GS GMs
10:00 PM Radio Free SimuCon GM Kveta
Friday 11:00 AM Escape Room Outing ($35/person + transportation) GM Kveta
1:00 PM Cooperative Design a Scripted Item (DR & GS) GM Zythica
2:00 PM Live Alterations Session (GS) GM Palvella
3:00 PM Roundtable / Panels All GS GMs
4:00 PM Design X Feedback Discussions GM Skhorne
9:00 PM Live Auction GM Kveta/GM Tamuz
10:00 PM Radio Free SimuCon GM Kveta
Saturday 12:30 PM State of Elanthia (GS) GM Wyrom on Skype
3:00 PM Games: Settlers of Catan Tournament GM Zythica
4:00 PM Parody Songs of Elanthia GM Aulis
5:00 PM Roundtable / Panels All GS GMs
7:00 PM Costume Dinner GM Zythica
9:00 PM Radio Free SimuCon GM Kveta

As last year, the dinner on Saturday night will include a Costume Contest, should anyone wish to dress up. You'll have a few minutes to go up in front of God and country to show off your costume, along with any antics you'd like to throw in there. Categories will be Best Dressed, Most Creative and Best Routine.

We'll also be doing another Escape Room outing on Friday, although the time is subject to change based on when we can make a reservation. If you would like to go, you should expect to pay about $35, and we will need to organize transportation as well. If you are interested, please drop me a line at GS4-ZYTHICA@play.net !

VANKRASN39 is also looking for people who are interested in sight-seeing in St Louis during the Con! Please send her an e-mail at VANKRASN39@play.net if you are interested. :)

Here's also a list of expected attendees:

GemStone IV Players
Polveiss Whill Bristenn Vadun
Mohrgan Aydan Zsolton Cruxophim
Fromer Hoodtralfeck Damsall Jastalyn
Mynon Greys Dyllin Katiesa
Eruheran Sentral Seomanthe Maags
Rozy Mikalmas Omrii Raelee
Vhorg Durakar Naimon Allereli
Rovvigen
DragonRealms Players
Dartellum Ceindrech Iney Treahead
Vaniotte Shavay
Staff
Keios Mestys Zythica Tamuz
Estild Sleken Palvella Aulis
Flannihan Skhorne Galene Kveta
Kaikala Lydil

If I missed your name, and you signed up for the Indiegogo campaign, make sure you have replied to my e-mail! If you did not get one from me, please e-mail me at GS4-ZYTHICA@play.net immediately.

I look forward to seeing everyone!

--Zythica

This message was originally posted in Socializing, SimuCon 2016. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/219/3290/view/5