After a Long Absence 04/14/2014 05:11 AM CDT
I have been gone a long time, I have spent the whole night reading through the warrior forums and still find myself with questions. My overall plan for this warrior is dual wielding OHE, or OHB not sure on that point yet. I had thought to set my stats to peak around level 60 thinking I could use bounty points to reset the stats to a min/max set up for the road to 100 and beyond. So starting would be:
Str60
Con60
Dex87
Agl85
Dis70
Aur53
Log77
Int86
Wis62
Inf20

I choose a high dex to help with skinning to help build money quick and a low Inf as I would think of him as being off putting and impatient.

For my training program I was thinking:
Armor2x
Weapon2x
TWC2x
CM2x
MOC1x
PF2x
Dodge1.5x
Perc1x
FA1x
Surv1x

as well as alternating climb/swim.

My plan leaves me some MP left over I was thinking perhaps trading to help with the price for my skins? But I have seen people advocate harness power and MIU, do warriors need mana now?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Perhaps some recommendations on where to read up on things like armor specializations?

Thanks in advance
Re: After a Long Absence 04/14/2014 06:27 AM CDT
If you are in a society other than Voln, you will need some mana to power its abilities and you'll need to train harness to get it.
You can set yourself up as a battery if you have mana control(s) as well as harness, but you need to sink quite a few points into it to get a worthwhile level of training.
You will eventually want some AS/MIU, but there's no hurry.
You'll get the best return of trading from the first few ranks that counteract your tanked INF. The real penalty from a tanked INF is that it will make it very painful to learn warcries rather than costing you a few silvers on sales. I'd set INF high enough that you don't have a negative bonus by level 30. (Trading bonus + INF bonus)/12 is the price adjustment. You want just enough to get it to -11 to eliminate the penalty or to a multiple of 12 to get a bonus. Some trading is also nice because it allows you to appraise your skins for quality and value and helps you keep track of just how effective you are being at skinning. I actually get trading more for this than the extra percent or two on sales.

I'd go with OHE if you haven't got a strong inclination to blunts so you can use Hamstring.
Re: After a Long Absence 04/14/2014 01:08 PM CDT
Thanks much for responding so quickly.

I had no idea that INF effected warcries glad to have dodge that bullet.

As far as mana, harness power and societies, whats a good amount of mana for those purposes?

Thanks again