Spell Cleave 02/22/2014 06:28 AM CST
Has anyone used this CMAN with much success? I've only used it with one rank at the moment and I have mixed feelings about it. Does it only remove one spell at a time or can you cleave multiple spells with higher ranks or success margins? Does it randomly remove a spell or is there a method such as higher level spells or lower level spells first? 3 RT for this maneuver is nice but randomly removing one spell every 30 seconds for 30 CMAN points seems like a steep price. Although if the only difference in CMAN ranks is the cooldown period putting 2 points in it might be nifty.
Re: Spell Cleave 02/22/2014 08:56 AM CST
I would definately like to see cleave extended to shred more than one spell at a time. Spell thieve is an inherently better cman as it does everything spell cleave does but gives the user a brief use of that stolen spell. Spell cleave needs a small bump. Perhaps a 5% chance per rank to remove a second spell?

Keith/Brinret/Shiun

Be nice to Wyrom or I will cut you!
Re: Spell Cleave 02/22/2014 09:38 AM CST

That would be a nice start. If multiple spells are not possible, only targeting DS boosting spells would be my next request the larger the bonus the higher chance to cleave.