Lores 12/16/2017 12:08 PM CST
Has anyone trained in Earth Lore and, if so, do/did you consider it worth the TPs?

I'm at a crossroads and trying to decide between continuing with Fire (to which I'm attuned), getting more Summoning (for 125 & 130), or picking up Earth lore (mostly for 414).

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Lores 12/19/2017 01:07 AM CST
12 ranks of a given lore gives you a crit boost (for that element's damage cycle) with 719.

I plan to have at least 12 ranks in each elemental lore for that purpose.
Re: Lores 12/19/2017 09:16 AM CST
Hhhmmm, I had forgotten about that... prolly cause I'm not hunting anything magical at the moment. I'd just about convinced myself to get 20 more ranks in Summoning to put it at 50 too.

I think I can get 12 ranks in earth lore before I'm standing in front of minotaur magi then continue to 25 ranks, between 719, 414, and 430 that'll make it more valuable in the field then summoning. If only sorcerers could train 2x in Physical Fitness my choice in where to put these points would be easy...

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Lores 12/21/2017 09:42 PM CST
I have 186 earth lore and I love it. Im also well past cap too though.