Armor - 8 ranks
1x PF
1x climb/swim
1x Perception
1x AS
1x MIU
1x EMC
1x SMC
2x Spells (Sorc straight up; 103, then up ME)
1x Necro
1x Demon

Thoughts?
Re: Aelotoi Sorc 11/18/2016 11:08 PM CST
You're not going to be casting many spells without Harness Power training.

Also, 1x in Swimming/Climbing isn't really necessary, just get 5-10 ranks or so in each then get what you need in time to get into the various hunting areas you intend on hunting in. At level 71 my sorcerer has 10 swimming/50 climbing... and I just went up from 15 ranks in climbing within the last few levels to get into minotaurs.

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Aelotoi Sorc 11/19/2016 06:18 AM CST
I'd personally drop the lores down to .5x
Re: Aelotoi Sorc 11/19/2016 04:49 PM CST
Yeah, I meant to include the 1x-1 HP.

>I'd personally drop the lores down to .5x

And pick up what?
Re: Aelotoi Sorc 11/19/2016 11:44 PM CST
<I'd personally drop the lores down to .5x>

<And pick up what?>

With necromancy, my advice used to be 1x or don't bother. I still think 1x is best, personally, but I can also see an argument for stopping at 30 ranks (for the SACRIFICE benefits) to start working on going over 2x in spells sooner.

For demonology, look on the wiki to see what spells benefit from it and how many ranks you'll need to get the benefits you want. Then just work your way towards that number as you can. At level 71 I only have about 20 ranks and I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. Then again, I also don't use 704 or 725 and would prolly have more if I did.

As for what to pick up: when in doubt, more Spell Research. Seriously, CS is everything to a sorcerer and spell ranks are how to increase it. Never be afraid to go as high above 2x in spells as you can afford without sacrificing other necessary skills.

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Aelotoi Sorc 11/21/2016 07:55 AM CST
Thanks. So I'm not missing any other necessary skills?
Re: Aelotoi Sorc 11/21/2016 09:53 AM CST
Spell Aim would allow you to make use of 111, 713, and the bolt version of 705 (which I've NEVER cast, now that I think about it). It will also help greatly with the focused versions of 708, 710, and 720. If you can't/won't get a full 2x in it, you'd prolly be better off dedicating those TPs to getting extra spells... but if you make any use at all of the three focused spells, it's well worth it.

Starchitin