First Aid..........................| 25 5
Trading............................| 40 8

Spell Lists
Minor Elemental....................| 30

Spell Lists
Minor Spiritual....................| 13

Spell Lists
Sorcerer...........................| 38

Do I keep 1x in both EMC and SMC, or would I be better off with just one of them and putting those points in either HP or SL-Demonology?

I last summoned a demon in GS3, felt it wasn't worth the price of summoning stones.

Does it make a difference if I go with EMC or SMC?

I don't mean getting rid of the ranks I have, but going forward.

Skeirre
Re: training questions 11/13/2015 11:16 PM CST
<Do I keep 1x in both EMC and SMC, or would I be better off with just one of them and putting those points in either HP or SL-Demonology?>

Both count towards your mana regen, so you should have training in both. 1x in each is ideal, but you can get away with pausing one of them until it's .5x if you need the points for something else. That said, the 1 point of extra mana per rank of HP you'd pick up prolly wouldn't be worth the sacrifice and unless you use 713 regularly more Demonology likely wouldn't benefit you enough to justify it either.

<I last summoned a demon in GS3, felt it wasn't worth the price of summoning stones.>

725 didn't exist until GS4

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: training questions 11/14/2015 07:18 AM CST

<725 didn't exist until GS4>

Well I took an 8 year leave of gemstone about 2 months into gs4, and have only been back about a year and a half total between two times. Sorry my memory is fuzzy about some details.

<Both count towards your mana regen, so you should have training in both. 1x in each is ideal>

What makes 1x in both ideal?
Your second mana control counts +1 mana per pulse, every 20 skill(maybe it's ranks) if I have it right.
Is that worth it, what do other Sorcerers do?

Is summoning demons worth the cost of buy the stones? My fuzzy memory says no, but that was a long time ago.

As long as I am asking some questions, I have never used Scroll Infusion, or Animate Dead. Should I bother with these spells yet, or are they ones I should wait until I have more training to use?

Skeirre