Back after a long hiatus. 09/15/2015 11:08 AM CDT
Vehloke (at level 44), your current skill bonuses and ranks (including all modifiers) are:
Skill Name | Current Current
| Bonus Ranks
Physical Fitness...................| 90 20
Arcane Symbols.....................| 168 68
Magic Item Use.....................| 167 67
Harness Power......................| 190 90
Elemental Mana Control.............| 145 45
Spirit Mana Control................| 145 45
Sorcerous Lore - Demonology........| 25 5
Sorcerous Lore - Necromancy........| 140 40
Perception.........................| 105 25
Climbing...........................| 90 20
Swimming...........................| 70 15

Spell Lists
Minor Elemental....................| 35

Spell Lists
Minor Spiritual....................| 24

Spell Lists
Sorcerer...........................| 45

Just came back and trying to get my bearing and looking for advice on training. Would like to stick with 3x spells as much as possible but not sure where to go spell wise from here though. Also not sure about demonology and necromancy. I used to like messing around with demons but may work on more ranks of necromancy. Also, I dont believe I need any armor ranks as I would like to stay in robes for RP purposes. Also looking for some good hunting grounds. Preferably in Rivers Rest but I will travel anywhere. Thanks in advance! Great to be back but all seems so overwhelming again.
Re: Back after a long hiatus. 09/15/2015 04:01 PM CDT

I don't see spell aiming in there. :)
Re: Back after a long hiatus. 09/15/2015 08:27 PM CDT
I know the standard advice for pures used to be to max out yer HPs then stop training in Physical Fitness, but you're really doing yourself a disservice by doing that, esp at the level you're at now (and places you'll be hunting if you stick to the Rest). PF is probably a pure's best defense against critter maneuvers, so I would strongly recommend getting PF up to 1x for life. If you need more TPs to achieve this, dropping MIU down to 35ish won't hurt you at all unless you hunt heavily encumbered regularly (which is something you'll want to stop in the near future if you are, for the same reason I'm recommending boosting PF).

If you use or intend to use 111, 708, 710, 713, 720 and/or the bolt version of 705, you'll prolly want to get Spell Aiming. The general consensus I've seen is to get 2x or don't bother with it at all. If you don't use those spells (or only use 708/710/720 infrequently) you won't miss not having Spell Aim.

As for spells, go ahead and get 125 since you're so close to it already and it DOES come in handy for getting into boxes when there's no PC locksmith around (your boxes are about to get stupidly expensive to have the NPC smith open). After that, you can go for 130 if you want it, but if you already have 740 you don't really NEED it outside the rare occasion you find yourself trying to get multiple dead folk back to town at once (and if you're in Voln, you don't need it even for that). Once you have either 125 or 130, dump all your Spell ranks into the 700's until you have you're level + 20 in that circle and maintain that while putting the other ranks in the 400's to boost 425.... until someone else tells you to stop.

I already responded about hunting areas in the RR folder, so I won't repeat myself on that here.

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.