Newish rogue 11/17/2015 10:19 PM CST
Coming up on the last few days of my 30 day intro. Wondering if anyone can suggest starting stats for an elf who plans to be a picker than can hunt - more middle of the road than one extreme or the other.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Newish rogue 11/18/2015 10:51 AM CST
Don't tank INT (its the detect stat). Don't tank DEX (its the pick and disarm stat as well as costing you TPs).

Take a look at the wiki for minimum stats to hit 100 at cap. https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/List_of_statistic_growth_rates#Elf

Use these values as a baseline to adjust from.

If a stat is important set it at least this high. If its very important (INT isn't, DEX probably is, STR and AGI might be) set it higher.

Find the points by setting the less important stats lower. If I'm tanking anything its INF, if I'm shaving points to avoid a tank on INF, I'd take some off AUR, INT and DIS, but I don't want to drop any of those that much. If you are evilly aligned society wise, you will be less willing to shave AUR than I would be and if you aren't too worried about advancement rate, LOG could get heavily shaved too. (Even if you are tanking INF, something else has to come down to 70, shave 3 from AUR or LOG being the obvious choice)

If you are thinking about a growth setting on AGI, try it out as soon as possible so you can give yourself time to push it up a bit if its too low for enjoyable play.