back after a long sleep 10/18/2014 06:25 PM CDT
It has been 77 months since I have played according to my guild dues... which I have no idea how to make up, any help here would be appreciated it.
I need to make sure things haven't changed much since I have been gone here is my background
LV 46 (older than I remember ;))
Statistic Bonus
Constitution (CON) : 77 ... 13
Dexterity (DEX) : 100 ... 25
Discipline (DIS) : 84 ... 17
Logic (LOG) : 69 ... 14
Intuition (INT) : 75 ... 17
Strength (STR) : 100 ... 30
Agility (AGL) : 100 ... 25
Influence (INF) : 50 ... 0
Wisdom (WIS) : 67 ... 8
Aura (AUR) : 80 ... 15

(at level 46), your current skill bonuses and ranks (including all modifiers) are:
Skill Name | Current Current
| Bonus Ranks
Armor Use..........................| 138 39
Shield Use.........................| 148 48
Combat Maneuvers...................| 148 48
Edged Weapons......................| 196 96
Ambush.............................| 196 96
Physical Fitness...................| 148 48
Dodging............................| 196 96
Arcane Symbols.....................| 105 25
Magic Item Use.....................| 58 12
Survival...........................| 90 20
Disarming Traps....................| 238 138
Picking Locks......................| 238 138
Stalking and Hiding................| 196 96
Perception.........................| 196 96
Climbing...........................| 130 35
Swimming...........................| 120 30
Pickpocketing......................| 196 96

I remember definitely a strong loner RP, liked to pick but still hunt if I wanted. PP I think was for more RP purposes and if someone pissed me off, course I slightly remember being for hire on that area too..... Anyways, any help and info on things that have changed as to picking/hunting. I'm in Brig right now and follower of voln. Any info on how to pick again would be appreciated, I returned for gs3 and the caliper and stuff was kinda new then also
Re: back after a long sleep 10/18/2014 11:40 PM CDT
Guild: Get a master to reinvite you; forget the back dues, it will cost you a flat 15000.

To use calipers and make wedges and all that rot, you need to train in lockmastery at the Guild.

You have a decent skill set as is. There are now shield and armor skills so read up on those. I am not going to comment on PP skill, except to say I wouldn't bother. It's a cheap skill, but IMO not worth the bother if you get spotted. If it's part of your RP, keep it.

Unarmed combat from ambush is quite effective; mind you, nothing wrong with whacking a critter over the head with an axe or a falchion. Read up on the unarmed combat system, though; it's rather new. We've had quite a few folks coming back recently and asking for training advice here; go back a few weeks and read the back posts for further information in that regard.

If you aren't in Ice Mule area, drop the survival for now.

The basics of locksmithing haven't changed much. Disarm the box, pick it with the appropriate lockpick. Voila! If you want to be a superior locksmith, start saving up Mental TPs for spells 401-404. Self cast lores are more effective than those from scrolls/imbeds.

You didn't mention if you are in a Society or not; there are 3 of them now. Different Societies use different things to power their benefits. If you are in CoL, you may want to get some Harness Power for mana; if GoS, more physical fitness for stamina.

The Bells of Hell
go ding-a-ling-a-ling
for you but not for me