SimuCon 2016 Reservation Link 04/27/2016 01:37 PM CDT
Hi all!

So, some background here for why we stuck with St Louis. The poll results didn't come back poorly for Vegas, but they didn't come back *well enough* for me to justify a move this year (and I couldn't get a great enough deal in Vegas to really want to take the risk). However, it is something I think we should address for maybe next year - I still think there would be some benefit to moving it to East or West coast at least once for a change of scenery.

But we're back at the Chalet once again this year. The dates are August 17th through the 21st. As last year, we will be doing check-in on Wednesday/Thursday. The Indiegogo package is still in the works, but the hotel rooms will once again be $99/night and include free in-room Internet. If you plan on staying at the Chalet, please book by July 27th. You can use the link below, or you can call 314-878-1500 and reserve a room under SimuCon.

https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/Simucon2016

--Zythica
Re: SimuCon 2016 Reservation Link 04/27/2016 02:53 PM CDT
Go east!!! I'm all up for Toronto! Make the move to a foreign country!

General Radeek Andoran
Drakes Vanguard
Defender of Wehnimer's Landing
Black Raider of the Mir'Sheq

Empires exist through conquest, they live on by exercising total control of the conquered.

Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato
Re: SimuCon 2016 Reservation Link 04/27/2016 04:45 PM CDT

Lets move it to Orlando, FL. got good rates down here as well as having Disney and Universal and SeaWorld and lots of other touristy things and LOADS of awesome restaurants!
If you need help getting it set up contact me through email or phone... both are in my profile.
Re: SimuCon 2016 Reservation Link 05/03/2016 04:35 AM CDT
I can't wait!! i'm so ready to come back this year!!
Re: SimuCon 2016 Reservation Link 05/30/2016 07:42 PM CDT
just so everyone knows the room rate discount is from the 16-22 . thats 6 nights this years , was only 5 last year . cant wait to see everyone again and meet some new peeps i hope

Hood