Allow myself...to introduce....myself.. 04/08/2011 08:34 PM CDT
2 Points for the 1st to pick up on the Subject line!

However, without further bumbling, I wanted to introduce myself as I am a rather new Sorcerer roaming the lands, or shall I say catacombs at this point heh.

Anyhooooowwww....<<Wuddles waves hello

Let me give a brief breakdown of his back story, along with a sense of direction for those curious to know how his RP may be upon contact, but don't worry he won't bite you...hopefully.

Wuddles was just your everyday gnome, living beneath the great city of Ta'Illistim, until one day was stumbled upon in the streets and quickly scooped up by a local nobleman and brought in as a servant. Little did Wuddles know, that this nobleman was actually quite the master of Arcane Arts.

So through out Wuddles' stint as a servant, he made sure to always examine his master's practices as much as he could. One day the elf noticed Wuddles, bright eyed as can be, watching him from over his shoulder and realized just how interested the gnome had become to the arts. So after that day, he decided to let him do apprenticeship under him and teach the gnome everything he knew about the arts.

Time passed, years went by and Wuddles felt he had learned just about everything there was to learn from his master. He become overcome with the hunger for more, and eventually started acted strange around the elf. Chores were not getting done, and he even refused to do as asked by the elf numerous times, as if feeling he was inferior to him by every means.

One night, while the man was sleeping, Wuddles had slowly crept into his bed quarters and murdered the man that was once his master, and mentor. The reasoning behind the murder was mostly out of pure despise, since at that point the gnome felt as if he had learned all he needed from the man thus the man was no longer useful to him.

After that night, Wuddles packed up his bags, and headed due west over the mountains to start anew once more, but this time with the power and knowledge he know had.

Long story short, the above background is rather horribly written, as I hate writing detailed backgrounds in the sense that I personally love having the present flesh out a character more so than the past.

So in the gist of things, Wuddles killed the man who gave him a home and his teachings, out of the feeling that man could no longer teach him anything he already didn't know. So he later embarked on his new journey to gain more power, and knowledge.

Besides having killed his master, he has an urge for all things mechanical as well as alchemical.

My intentions for this fellah was that he is a rather cold, and blunt gnome who loves dabbling in mechanical things of nature and alchemy. Not to mention has a huge obsession with Demons and Animation, which I think is the short man side of him trying to make up for his short stature.

So, Wuddles....Short gnome, short fuse, short man complex, and is addicted to all things tinkering and of the arcane.

So say hello sometime!
Re: Allow myself...to introduce....myself.. 04/09/2011 08:52 AM CDT
yah baby, yeah!
Re: Allow myself...to introduce....myself.. 04/09/2011 06:44 PM CDT
So, Rolfard gains 2 bonus points....For being the only one to even respond to this thread. hah!
Re: Allow myself...to introduce....myself.. 04/09/2011 08:04 PM CDT
Yeah, but was he seated next to Allota? Patch and all?

Doug
Re: Allow myself...to introduce....myself.. 04/13/2011 08:28 PM CDT
Yeah baby!

Ack! Scarab!