Four Winds Rogue Guild 06/14/2017 04:20 PM CDT
Hi hi. So...

The FWI Rogue Guild has no dirt and one flower for guild work. What are the chances of having these things added?

Maybe the dirt isn't such a huge issue, it's just odd that there isn't any dirt at all. However, the flower thing is an issue. When I have more than 5 flowers to water, it's nice to pop over to the FWI Guild and do the rest, rather than travel to another town like Icemule or Solhaven (yes, I know I could set rings, use day passes, etc., but I haz pin I can turn that is easier!).

-Mistress Chaddeaux Doire
Gate Guardian of Silvergate Inn
Supreme Goddess of Elanthia
Re: Four Winds Rogue Guild 06/17/2017 10:03 PM CDT
I looked into this and the dirt should be showing up in the sewer area near the Training Administrator. I also added a few more flowers around the guild.

~~GM Kynlee~~
Elanthian Architect
Breaker of Things
GS4-Kynlee@play.net
3/50
Re: Four Winds Rogue Guild 10/14/2017 12:40 PM CDT
I found another opportunity here.

When doing Caliper Measure Reps (Measure the box on the table with the guild provided calipers and speak aloud the lock difficulty) I was able to hang on to the professional calipers I was using when I finished my time with the trainer. My recollection from the past is that these are normally confiscated as you leave the room.

-- Robert

SomeWizard hurls a stream of fire at a water elemental!
A heavy barrier of stone momentarily forms around a water elemental and blocks the attack!