Just returned 05/01/2017 12:49 AM CDT
Hey Everyone,

I just returned to the lands, and was wondering how to go about finding another guild member to get my sweep reps in on. It appears to be a ghost town. I'm Clueless as to where I should begin, so I'm trying here. Is there a specific time members are around?

Any help is appreciated!

Tanikon
Re: Just returned 05/01/2017 01:02 AM CDT
Wednesday Nights are Guild Nights...any tasks you turn in between 5pm and midnight eastern earn you double the points. This has also turned them into natural meeting times for people looking for partner reps. You might want to stop by the guild then and see if you have better luck. In particular, if you're in the Landing, there's a weekly guild night between 8:30 and 9:30 eastern on Wednesdays where guildmasters volunteer their time to help with partner reps.

Another place in the Landing you might try is the East Tower, especially if SERVICE shows someone locksmithing there. If that someone's a rogue, they might be able to fit in sweep help between customers.

Fyonn's player
Re: Just returned 05/01/2017 02:23 AM CDT
Thank you! This was very helpful!
Re: Just returned 05/01/2017 02:34 AM CDT
<Another place in the Landing you might try is the East Tower, especially if SERVICE shows someone locksmithing there. If that someone's a rogue, they might be able to fit in sweep help between customers.>

I'd suggest highlighting the names those in the East Tower (or just rogues in general) that you know train in the skill in one color and those that don't in another color. I hate denying requests to help folks get reps and it drives me nuts that some folk repeatedly ask for help with sweep or cheap shots even though I tell them I don't have any ranks in either every time.

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.