Stunman master rep problem 01/16/2016 11:52 PM CST
I am suddenly unable to do master reps on stunman attack tonight. Every time I try to attack, I get either a failure message ("you sense that you haven't a prayer," etc.)or "Vigil (or whichever master)dodges your attack easily," with no rep given. I have tried with more than one master and keep getting the same thing.

My rogue has 53 ranks in stunman, so I have done master reps on this several times before on this skill, and it worked with no problem up until tonight. Something seems to have changed, and since I can't trade master reps in I can't advance now. Please help.

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Stunman master rep problem 01/17/2016 12:49 AM CST
>My rogue has 53 ranks in stunman, so I have done master reps on this several times before on this skill, and it worked with no problem up until tonight. Something seems to have changed, and since I can't trade master reps in I can't advance now. Please help.

...bloody decade-old code that can't be the least bit consistent and guarantees that at least one thing will break no matter which way it gets done, until manual exceptions are added...

Anyway, fixed now. Sorry.
Re: Stunman master rep problem 01/17/2016 12:56 AM CST
That was quick. Thanks very much, Finros.

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"